Close

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    All buffs dont look too significant in my opinion (maybe raikka still have some chances to be better, we will see later)

About nerfs,
    1. Scriptures - very agree back to what it was before. 1 cc seems to be very strong while a lot templar tribe have already got major buffs last time like sindarok (he is very strong now when we use ally based deck), rod of smiting, and guardian of unaxio
    2. Obelisk - this nerfs will definitely affect ravager deck.. I am not really sure (rarely play ravager) though, but i consider this nerfs somehow like amulet of conjuring nerfs that make AoC almost completely unusable now in competitive deck in qm
    3.cof - i still think that cof in this 2.90 version is Already the most suitable one. It is really not easy to make a deck with balance allies and attachment. I tried some vess attachment deck, maybe i played it wrong but i for me it is quite hard to get right flow between allies and attachment deck every turn to optimize cof use.
    And the most important one, this cof really make a lot of people try a lot combination unused attachment before (increase diversity in deckbuilding) since it is neutral.

Rejigs :
    1. Cinderborn - not too significant, unless i cant kill it with bad santa now lol
    2. Sindarok - seems reasonable and fair enough
    3. Stardust extractor - looks better than before
    4. Robes of mending - oh nooo.. This one is the reason i want to comment. This armor is the only answer for priest (zhanna especially) to win vs those popular rush aramia (kris, cinderborn, potl, aldon, boomerang, draw with flameforged, fireball, nova, lightning strike). This rejigs really nerfs armor a lot. Maybe reduce its heal damage from 4 to 3 or 2, or increase the cost from 2 se to 2 se and 2 cc ?
    Ps : i plan to write a thread about my zhanna deck i use a looot this season, so this one really makes me sad

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jacelkos View Post
    Looks interesting.

What exactly is a targeted ability? Do hero attachments (e.g. Blood Frenzy) count as such?
    And what about Soul Reaper (and its interaction with Cinderborn Fatebreaker)?

Cheers
    Hiya. If the ability mentions "target" in the text, then it is a targeted ability. If there is no mention of "target" then it is an untargeted ability. Similarly, within the game, all summoned targeted abilities will ask you to select a target before successfully summoning them - if there's no TARGET button then it's untargeted.

So, in the case of Soul Reaper, it is not affected by Cinderborn Fatebreaker. Some other unaffected abilities: Bad Santa, Blood Frenzy, Confluence of Fate, Rain Delay, Glimmer of Hope.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The Obelisk of echoes nerf is really bad I think... at least the way it's done. It was one of the few Items Spitfire Hound could blow up on t2 to gain board.(or t3 Zealot).

Raikka was already good, guess that will help her even more(krygon combo).

Sindarok still seems quite strong and now does the exact opposite of what it was before(Being good as a single ally and not when flooding the board).
    It's quite easy for Threbin to flood the board with Avengers and Sindaroks after a Wave so I don't really see a big nerf...
    Also you can't use her in none tribe decks anymore.

"When*Stardust Extractor*is summoned, its health is reduced by 1 and you draw a card.*" I guess there's a reason for not just lowering his original health by one and have less card text? Like this though!

Confluence and Scriptures nerf was right.

Pithing Spear buff is great!

Robes of Mending... meh. You use 5cc and get 1 health point. Then pray that oppenent doesn't have ID? It doesn't help against rush mages or generally aggressive decks really now as it comes too late and has no immediate effect. I think lowering it's cost and durability, but staying with old ability(maybe 1 less heal) seems better.(just as suggestion)
    Last edited by maxi1230; 06-16-2015 at 04:37 PM.

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    no gondorian i've never posted a deck.
    OK. Maybe you can send your successful list to me by PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by maxi1230 View Post
    The Obelisk of echoes nerf is really bad I think
    Agreed. I almost never meet ravage decks these days, and not once above 300 rating. I honestly cannot imagine why this was felt to be needed. Another tribe disappears from the game I suppose.

The other changes are good though.
    IGN: A1 Flibber

signature IG message: "the game has already started"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Scriptures of the Righteous needs to cost 3cc because 2 is still very doable it needs to be nerfed just by one more cc so they will have to choose ally or draw card and they can play Avenger Of The Fallen t2 any way so three is better than 2 lol.(Salty because I never destroy Scriptures of the Righteous.)
    IGN:PowerSlug
    Alts:00ZeroOrez00, Norroar The Spy
    Just incase u didn't know....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by edge so4 era View Post
    All buffs dont look too significant in my opinion (maybe raikka still have some chances to be better, we will see later)
    3.cof - i still think that cof in this 2.90 version is Already the most suitable one. It is really not easy to make a deck with balance allies and attachment. I tried some vess attachment deck, maybe i played it wrong but i for me it is quite hard to get right flow between allies and attachment deck every turn to optimize cof use.
    And the most important one, this cof really make a lot of people try a lot combination unused attachment before (increase diversity in deckbuilding) since it is neutral.
    (
    Actually the heroes who most profited from CoF sustain change were Lance and Jerry. I got 320 Lance deck with draw based on CoF and this change probably kills it. It doesn't hurt priests that much, since they got that attachment which decreases cost of all other attachments.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Aww crap, so I won't be able to kill Cinderborn with Bad Santa anymore...

This is a terrible terrible tragedy.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Obelisk nerf doesn't kill ravagers imo. It becomes a 1cc FP that is stronger but conditional in my book. This is fine. It was too strong ID before.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Will scriptures get one more durability back?