Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why does Cleric of Asyn need a buff now?!!! Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Logan stonebreaker is a good warior, powerful enough to kill allies without wasting your resources.
    Give him two or three boooomerangs and he'll clear the enemy wave for you in one turn.
    One of the best weapons in the whole collection is Boooomerang: it is cheap; it has ambush; it doesn't exhaust your hero because you know how to throw it.

Just let him wear a durable armour while he is recharging Shadow Energy.
    Using cheap armour and cheap weapons is also a good strategy because every hit-point counts.

Although, we cannot predict what cards will be dealt to us by the random system, we know for sure that Logan can survive through enough turns because Warriors have the most health.

If the majority of the Shadow Era family feels that Logan needs help then he needs it.
    I'd rather give him a factional Weapon than go through all the headache of balancing between Amber Rain and Logan Stonebreaker.
    In other words, creating weapons specifically for the Shadow or specifically for the Humans.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Index View Post
    Why does Cleric of Asyn need a buff now?!!! Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
    On a second look, I found that was really meant to buff Ter Adun. But it's still dangerous because Cleric if Asyn is already a very strong ally.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Index View Post
    On a second look, I found that was really meant to buff Ter Adun. But it's still dangerous because Cleric if Asyn is already a very strong ally.
    Agreed, but Ter is a very weak hero whose special is even weaker now with all the attachment draw and abilities he can't touch anyway. Giving him synergy with ravagers reduces his scope but would still help give him the boost he needs. No other hero could get the bonus (if written as hero ability) so I don't think it would be OP. Regardless of final balancing I still think giving Ter more ravager affinity is the only way to make him viable in a sensible way.
    IGN: A1 Flibber

signature IG message: "the game has already started"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Pithing Spear is very very good. The biggest problem with Logan is to achieve consistency within your deck (40 cards or more). In a game with so much variance it's hard to fit everything you want (Draw, removal, threats, weapon, item D, etc.)
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piña Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander Spitfire View Post
    Pithing Spear is very very good. The biggest problem with Logan is to achieve consistency within your deck (40 cards or more). In a game with so much variance it's hard to fit everything you want (Draw, removal, threats, weapon, item D, etc.)
    this and sorcerer or Edina / vermin hose him pretty bad. and you have to kill human allies that you CB because of ALR

these are all heavily used cards
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have not played this game in a LONG time (probably most people don't even remember me). But I still watch some games every now and again and visit (read, never post) the forum frequently.

I like the policy of Wulven Studio of not changing the printed cards anymore... But I do feel some heroes are stronger then others, imho this could be fixed easely with an idea I had a long time ago:

Hero exclusive items. Create a set of items for each hero. So for example you could have 'Logan's Axe' (of course the name should be 10x beter, but you get the point), with an ability like: Each time this weapon deals the killing blow on a ally you draw a card (and make it a 2/4 or something like that)

While for example Victor could get a bow with 6 durability that has the ability to use 1 durability to deal 1 damage, so that you can combo it with his ability, to kill someone off, and then after that still attack with your hero.

Of course, this are just of the top of my head (10 sec of thinking) ideas for cards.. but the concept of hero unique items is the main point here. It's a way of balancing weak heroes without having to create cards that are in theory usefull for an entire class but then are crap on everyone except one hero.. because doing that is way too dangerous, for later expansions could add heroes that could also use those cards and maybe use them too well. Making hero unique cards you can make very powerfull cards, without any risk of future new heroes abusing them and breaking the balance.

Heroes that are already very strong could of course just get less strong items, or for example items (or abilities, whatever) that try to bring in a new aspect/gameplay style for the hero...

Anyway, just thought I would throw in my idea here, probably nothing will be done with it, but I just felt like I had to at least post it
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Jericho was useless before Lingering Essence and Embers of the Just.
    Logan just needs better cards. Pithing Spear was a nice attempt...
    What Logan needs is something like this:

Moebius Blade, 1 cc
    Hero item - Weapon, 0/1
    Ability: Moebius Blade can't be targeted by its controller. When your hero kills an ally in combat, your hero gains 1 SE and the top weapon card from your graveyard is returned to your hand.

This prevents it from being used by other warrior heroes. Logan can play it preemptively because it has 0 attack and won't be used to defend (which would destroy it). Also, it may serve as fodder for ravagers to destroy since it can be brought back.
    PK Love

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Here's my ally suggestion for Logan and Rothem.

Yari Squire
    3cc/2atk/5hp/Yari
    While every ally you control is Yari ally, weapons you control have +1 attack.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The correct question is why Moonwalker needs reworking