Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mscreant View Post
    Tried updating the unity player then tested in the web portal, same issue. Any other ideas?
    What are the full specs of your Mac?

Doesn't DX9 mean DirectX 9, which is a windows thing?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not sure which specs you need: MacBook Air, Intel, 2.13GHz dual core, 2GB memory, NVIDIA GeoForce 9400M display card.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Can you try doing all this, just in case:

Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    I've just uninstalled mine from my iMac (dropped both Shadow Era.app and Shadow Era Launcher.app in the trash) and downloaded the PKG again: http://cdn.shadowera.com/ShadowEra.pkg

Then I ran the PKG and installed Shadow Era Launcher. I then went to LaunchPad and clicked on Shadow Era Launcher, which gave me the launch screen with some news which updated me to 2.9061 and then I hit play and Shadow Era 2.9061 opened. This is on my iMac (2013) which is running OSX Yosemite.

Hopefully that description of what you need to do is of some use! Please let me know at which point any errors occur.
    If the performance is still choppy after that, then I wonder if maybe it's a memory issue. 2Gb RAM is not much nowadays, so your Mac could be doing a lot of paging, which is going to affect Unity's performance. Have you tried a reboot and shutting everything else down in the background to see if it behaves better?