Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I made 13-0 with Turbo Skervox and I donīt think its that good deck.

Your Vess is not bad at all, but Vess needs good draw. So players like me with "bad luck all the time" :-) canīt play decks like this one. I need more consistent decks with more ways to draw.Ļ

I love scourche colossus,... thanks for another deck with him. He was good in MS decks, but DT kills non tribal MS decks, so he is hardly playable now.
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you for posting this deck mate.

I tried it out a Little with some Variation and concluded it is definitely a good deck, which wins you games in the 300's. I think I need to get used to it and ist not as easy to Play as you might think. So far I won about 6/10 ranked 300 but as i said i use a Variation and still need practice.
    This deck can definitely bring you to 330 at least.

Maybe some Ideas:
    I don't use spectral sabre, but rapacious vermin instead. It's cheaper and i prefer having an ally on the board. Didn't face a warrior in the 10 games though.

Secondly I found curse of the aldmor very nice. I put 2 in my deck and it made me win vs Moonstalker and Ember Jericho. Might be an Idea.

The rest of my deck is very similar to yours. Thank you for posting a deck with a useful Scourge Collosus.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ragosonos View Post
    Thanks for feedback abazigal ... actually OP is too much to say. I am mistaken about OP of course but was happy I got 14-1 then saw the thread not seen. But what I meant is that its really a good deck :-) . Hope you do well with it ! And thanks again for feedback:-)
    Trying it on and off. Win rate is about 40-50% at the moment! but I chalk that up to my inexperience in handling it. Deck is quite slow when I don't draw confluence and blood frenzy in my opening hand. Not really my style though. It definitely has its moments, but strikes me as being quite "combo reliant" to set up.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    After playing a bit more I'm not sure about this deck anymore. I had a win streak of 16 games, which brought me close to 320 and since then I lose a lot. I'm on 298 now.
    It seems a bit inconsistent - when you're unlucky you won't get the draw fast and that's it. Also if the attachements are removed soon (by Ravagers mostly) the game is lost. Maybe there are ways to improve the deck, it's still fun and when it's running it's almost unstoppable.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    For what it's worth, Vess win-rate and popularity has gone up significantly over the past 7 days.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wooooooow amazing lol im proud I helped in this !
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm trying out this deck with some changes. I like it so far, thanks for posting it!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'l try this too.

Have you thought about going full Yari ally-wise? Saw a couple of ppl in QM doing it with great success.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    rag - pushing the meta