Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

ragosonos's competitive vess ( 300+)

Hello dear forumers.

I felt like I m posting all my competitive decks in A1 forums so I wanted to post a one here. But I was waiting to create a big bomb as most of my posted decks brought unused heroes to life and I liked this a lot and that I can affect the meta , for example I posted rag-ajiya when you had to wait a month to face a majiya in QM , I posted BF 327 rated when it was in lowest tier , also zhanna when it was dead and Bob Ross made "what happened to zhanna" article and now those heroes are used nicely. So I thought its vess' turn to get live.

I am using this deck in an alt so I can't say exact rating or ign but trust me this deck is awesome. I am 11-1 now .. was gonna wait till I finish all tweaks but after I Beated rush mages with this vessel type easily I was so interested to bring it up.

I used this deck when my rating climb 1 point per win and went from lowww to above 300 so if used day 1 it might reach 330 ?

VESS

Allies :

4- IRONHIDE KARASH
    2- INFERNAL GARGOYLE
    3- DEATH COLLECTOR
    4- MORBID ACCOLYTE
    2- YARI MARKSMAN
    2- SHADOW KNIGHT
    2- SCOURGE COLOSSUS

Abilities :

4- CRIPPLE BLOW
    1- BAD SANTA
    4- CONFLUENCE OF FATE
    2- SMASHING BLOW
    4- BLOOD FRENZY
    4- WILL TO FIGHT
    1- ENRAGE
    2- ENSLAVE THE BEAST

Weapons :

3- SPECTRAL SABRE

Well the build seems to do amazing versus anything using this wonderfully amazing draw. Seriously amazing draw power in a huge way , warriors are auto loss FOR THEM ! As you can see I have 3 sabres. Which makes the plan to simply make them have no draw while you get at least 3 draw cards every turn so you will overwhelm them easy.

I found hunters easiest .. can't tell you how do I give baduruu specially hard time.. I thought like every vessel baduruu will be bad .. but it was ultra flexible

Mages are easy .. early game you will rush them with your allies and get more HP loss to them before t5 and this should be easy using this tough allies. Then you will just overwhelm them with allies till they nova .. I am always begging for nova tho where enemy think he is safe now while he actually made me a favour. I want will to fight to be my finisher so damage 5 to enemy makes it easier .. specially if its scourge after nova .. when I tried this enemy rage quitted sadly.

Rogues are sooo easy. You just start aggresisvely while rouges are slow and do many damage to hero while attachments to allies you will find them sooo easy specially Serena where your strong draw making her ability nothing , also your cards are very trash for her. And ofcourse atop thief.. rouges strong point wont affect you. Attachment lance is worst but he won't have more than 2 a legend rises right?! Also morbid is here to save you vs stealth. And ofcourse late game marksman does good.

Moon stalker and blood fang are easiest .. ally based decks and you are anti ally deck. Without explanation just play vs MS you will find yourself knocking his stealth eaaaaaasy.

Interesting tip :
    Some people will think vermin and morphic armor and scorcerer and sever ties are serious problem while I find not at all.. they try to destroy your draw. Probably will remove BF and the tip is cof works just as BF in this deck , you will get draw draw draw till you get a BF easily. The attachment remover doesnt harm this deck at all from my exp against attachment removals. Of course vs my threbin you simply keep a drawinng card in your hand just in case of a mass purification or else you will have to wish from god a draw card top decked

Also you will find yourself burning through all the deck with this massive draw. That's why 1 enrage while its game winner vs zaladar and Mages, because this good draw will make you get it in a good percentage , also 4 WTF ( funny lol WTF ) because I want to use it 4 times , its amazing card.

Have fun, pretty strong deck.
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For people that don't have scourge , you can use infernus, better stats and will make sure mages are auto win as retreat or fire can't affect it. Or use a brutal mintotaur as its cheaper and has amazing stats with lower resource which is an amazing this for example going second vs a mage as after his nova u summon it ,

So those are my ideas about how to replace it. ( infernus might be even better than scourge I think. ) but I wanna make use of my scourges :/ actually I prefer scourge more with his amazing ability targeting antimatter or igg or baduruu weapon. So as u can say.. its an alt for smashing blow as I can't have less allies or remove any other ability for more tech cards. So fatty plus tech is nice.

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great deck rag

Looks pretty solid

But how does this deck stack up against the meta when there's so much Threbin out there running 2 mass purifications?

And why 3 Sabres? Wouldn't dragon's tooth help more especially against brax ?

Have you also tried Bladedancer? He can transfer his attack to the hasted ally or if he is hasted then he can transfer it to the one on board already?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Jericho says hi.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How do you deal with Lance with hasted Eriss and with Ember Jericho?
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    3 sabre.... i hate that card...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yo..
    Hahaha rag
    Looks funny

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well embers Jerry you don't deal with him , you rage quit =)) , actually get off his essence so he can't remove attachments a lot. And he will have to choose from embers and your draw because u have 2 draw attachments and when he get off 1 you will get another like I said above and keep summoning allies till you overwhelm him or he get good cards to win in time. But it ain't easy ,

About threbin with MP its not this so much hard as like what I said above draw is the killer , hold a draw card. And trust me pat my deck threbin wasn't copy pasted , I've had chats with threbin users in high rating whom changed my deck. They removed MP, all removed it

I tried blade dancer but honestly liked karash more , I used them 2/2 and karash was way better.

Shining , I still believe rouges are easy even if they use this .. while most people don't but you simply rush the lance with strong allies and attachments without losing tempo of summoning allies. And keep pushing his HP , when he summon erris you will have many allies that when you put a blow on erris it will be auto matically chosen to be destroyed ... rouges are easy , if attachment lance summon alr put sabre on it and that's it .. Garth and Serena aren't close even they are easy.

But why everyone is just pointing out the bad match ups it has dozens of good match ups ..

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    if i just had scourge :')

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Haha , infernus bro I didn't forget you ..

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control