Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: who are u rag?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    He has cow's face and mad eyes. It's perfect for u rag. And can't be feed or touch cuz of being so brute.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, here's not 12 years old paint style.
    IMG_20150606_203719.jpg
    IMG_20150528_094448.jpg

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wtf is that green thing dude? A1 brutal deep sea monster? Sounds cool

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Actually I think making such troll thread on me because I left TJ makes TJ looks very bad .. very very very bad prestige after this thread (that's what people that talked to me said)

But just for clearance guys I talked to TJ and they told me string is mad. So no blaming TJ for this. But maybe because they didn't take action towards this thread.

Here in A1 when we got a message from someone saying that an A1 person talked to him in rude way we gave this A1 person an official warn just because rude way in a match that no one else read. That's how a guild obtains prestige.

And striga.. man saying words ans making photo shops is soooooooo easy .. I can just take 2 minutes to make a thread and call you a donkey there its easy right I can do it .. but gaining people respect is hard , being responsible and respectable enough to be in a leadership team is so hard , but being in your age and make a thread like this because of a reason .. well my friend is psychologist he told me he must be feeling you are better than him in everything or he is mentally challenged somehow that's why he made a troll thread on you without you even talking to him for a long time.

So.. you made this thread to make me lose my respect ? Haha I talked to enough people and you are the one who lost his respect . Also some people now think tJ isn't good

Like making such thread because a player is having a tj profile photo after he left tj really ?! Is this how tj acts ? So all in all you harmed yourself and your guild prestige .. even TJ told me you did this in your own but Samuel your guild leader came here and just said a joke as if its something normal.

Anyways I don't need to post again because that's everything .. And lol some a1 people are using this photo you made as their profile photos in telegram lol and they told me its amazing so I will use it for my profile also ! Thanks !! Haha
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, u missunderstood. It's not about u left TJ it's about change ur avatar. Some of us asked u for it and u tottaly disrespect that. Like always easy laughing ignorant. About them ppl who thinks a lot and changing minds.. Does they exist? I told u what do i think about leaving when u've been talking about it and already been in a1. That we did not know ofc, so don't be surprised i want u to change avatar. ( not only me).
    Ur phsycologist friend might slept out all the college. OFC u can open photoshop and call me a donkey but u more preffer to call a donkey urself. And such thread was made after long time and asking u for change it. Idk what's ur point for keeping it is that provoking or something? Anyway i hope u'll change it soon cuz u are the most false person i've meet trough the internet.
    Last edited by striga; 06-06-2015 at 08:58 PM.

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ragosonos View Post
    Here in A1 when we got a message from someone saying that an A1 person talked to him in rude way we gave this A1 person an official warn just because rude way in a match that no one else read. That's how a guild obtains prestige.
    I'll believe it when I see it. Maybe you will be the catalyst that sparks change in the way A1 has always operated in the past. But I find this a highly unlikely scenario.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Insulting me isn't a way to do this. And its not because I disrespect .. I said to A1 to make me avatar days ago and was just waiting. And all of TJ told me they didn't want u do this thread.

I am sure your guild talked to u and made u do this post above or maybe u feel guilty .. but u did the thread to insult me and its not your first time.

So just don't try offense me again because every time you do it I win and u make yourself look bad .. and made your guild bad this time .. so don't try insult me again :-). ( in A1 we don't allow our members to his threads )

If you're only purpose is that u want me to change avatar then its even sillier .. insult people in SE forums for this ?! Omg..

Well my mature mind is telling me not to just keep throwing things like you are doing and this is what your guild thinks also.. so just leave me alone striga .. every time you try make me look bad I am not the one Who look bad..

Also if you think making this thread will force me change avatar you are mistaken. If SD didn't talk to me in a respectful way now I wasn't gonna change my avatar. Even if A1 made me one.

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jacqui View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it. Maybe you will be the catalyst that sparks change in the way A1 has always operated in the past. But I find this a highly unlikely scenario.
    Okay you can check A1 thread you will find someone reporting a A1 player for talking rudely , this player got an official warn.

Also I am sure we won't let our members do this type of threads .. also I am sure many guilds would've done the same. Sad TJ didn't.

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    And if you font believe me jacqui you can PM me in telegram I will send you a screenshot from A1 forums notifications saying that """" has been giving a warning for doing blah blah by date 22 april

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cuz TJ is democracy. I can do what i want poor child.
    Ur story captivated me, sad 90 % of that is lies. I'm sure ur head is full of pink ponies and rainbows. Glad u're happy.
    BTW TJ forces me to speak good or bad about u? I'm getting confused. Where's them threads where i insult u? I can't find it anywhere.
    Last edited by striga; 06-06-2015 at 09:40 PM.