Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Trouble with the new SE Version

Hey i hope someone can help me please. I can't play SE anymore since i download the last update.

I don't know, if the game start now only so ressource hungry or what, but when i want to start the game my screen turns black for few secounds ( ~10sec ) and than force to close with an option to send google a report.

Using a LG Optimus P920 with Android 4.0.4

Please i need help, SE is to good to don't play them

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hi. It might be that your device/OS is no longer supported. We had to move up to Unity 5.0, which has higher requirements than the previous. It could also be that Unity 5.0 is meant to work for you, but currently has a bug related to your device/OS.

Please can you confirm which version of SE you have installed and which one last worked.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    2.9050 was the last one that worked and installed now the new 2.9061.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hi. It might be that your device/OS is no longer supported. We had to move up to Unity 5.0, which has higher requirements than the previous. It could also be that Unity 5.0 is meant to work for you, but currently has a bug related to your device/OS.

Please can you confirm which version of SE you have installed and which one last worked.
    i dont belive thats the reason because i can play on my old device running android 4.0.4 ics with only 512 mb ram and is a very old phone, like 2 years old...
    El Final De Los Dias Se Acerca...

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruxes View Post
    i dont belive thats the reason because i can play on my old device running android 4.0.4 ics with only 512 mb ram and is a very old phone, like 2 years old...
    2 years old is not that old. The Optimus is 4 years old next month. My iPhone 3GS is 6 years old and I stopped playing SE on it about 3 years ago.

It may not be the device that's the issue, but 2.905 was Unity 4.6 and 2.906 is Unity 5.0. Kyle would know more. I'll point him at this thread.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm not certain if that phone is supported or not. You can try Unity's testing tools at https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/test-suites on your phone, use the Unity 5 version and report back if it works or not.