Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Appreciation to the Game

Hi,

I am unsure how many know of me and my history with SE so in this thread I will take you on a small journey, hope you enjoy

I have played SE since before Lance/Serena were available in game( you could see the avatar and it just screamed play me..even if we couldnt lol) so for those who have been here as long as I have know where I come from. I have backed every KS Wulven has come out with for SE, I have spent alot of time learning this game, perfecting plays, and adoring the early art in the physical product( wish you had made SF physical for my ele but ahem..) and have spent a fair amount of money as well. To me SE has always been a great TCG/CCG as the playstyle is unique( no mana source freely given, you sac your deck to play your deck) so it as a game has made a huge impression on me for anytime I seek another TCG I find them fun but not as unique as SE, hence my return though I never left . There have been alot of changes since I started..anything from nerfs to buffs to people quitting/returning and numerous other events as time goes.

I scrolled through alot of posts/threads and I decided it was time again Wulven gets another and rare thread of LOVE from a player. I opened v 2.9 and I was actually blown away with the improvements on the pc client. The in game actions were smooth, cards were crisp, and some added features were very much enjoyed( knowing who is watching and so on). I would like to take this time now to say Kudos Wulven, you have made some very great steps forward for the game I love, and I thank you as a long time player and customer for continually trying to go forward and please the people as only one company can. There will always be unhappy people, I was one, but there will always be fans as well, which I am.

So Thank You for not giving up on a game when others will/have/do, keep going forward because there are gamers following
    Never let the Right Thing be a matter of Convenience

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you on my part as well.
    Shadow Era is basicly the only TCG out there you can play digitally without paying if you dont want to.
    Thats something that others haven't done and will not do, so thank you for that. I'd just wish there would be more shadow era players in my own area, so there would be a reason to go for the physical cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I will go ahead and jump on this bandwagon, and say that MightyWig is right. There are a lot of digital ccg games out there and I always seem to come back to Shadow Era. It has a great community in which I have made lots of friends From all over the world. It truly a fun game and I thank you Wulven for Shadow Era.
    A1 LudWig72

Master of WigFu and a Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten

Visit our recruitment thread: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....uitment-thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LudWig72 View Post
    I will go ahead and jump on this bandwagon, and say that MightyWig is right. There are a lot of digital ccg games out there and I always seem to come back to Shadow Era. It has a great community in which I have made lots of friends From all over the world. It truly a fun game and I thank you Wulven for Shadow Era.
    hey lud, glad your still around
    Never let the Right Thing be a matter of Convenience

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yay love thread spread the rainbows! ;P

I agree with the OP
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Awesome Game!

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Shadow Era introduced me to TCGs and a lot of great people (MightyOak not included ) I still love this game as well and look forward to what is coming!

Tl;dr go MightyOak!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, SE rules and next patch should be good too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Love the game
    Mystic Chief of the Breaking Dawn
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Hope is something that You gain Yourself.

IGN: BP SenYong