Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

2.905 crashes on iOS 8.3 iPad mini 2

At least it wasn't the glitchy mess that 2.904 was, but now at the end of every match the game crashes before it even gets to the victory/defeat screen.

LUCKILY the win still gets recorded, but it's a huge pain in the butt.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hiya. More info here:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I was able to reproduce this issue, but only on the release version and not on the debug version I used for testing. It looks like a compiler bug or optimization problem in release mode. The good news is I will be able to work around it with compiler flags, but the bad news is that it's Apple, so a fix is at least a week away. Extremely frustrating for us to have issues like this come up again and again!

As far as I can tell, you still get credit for the win, unless maybe your opponent is also on iOS and crashed... If your opponent also disconnected or crashed, you will have to wait 2 minutes for the game to time out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, the last game I won, when I returned, it showed I was still playing the game. I freaked out a little because I didn't want it to show as a tie or something, but after 2 minutes it showed my win.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I had this happen on iPhone but the crash triggered a loss on my end when it was a clear win.

E2e ballyworld vs belraistlin. ~5:45 pm est 5/12/2015 if it helps.
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Every single game I play on my iPad, crashes after the game. Then I must restart the game.

Igns : A1 kip thorp , A1 lil kip thorp.

Plus, I'm very curious , A1 lil kip thorp( 340) rating lost one game to Blackhawk Leon(299) and I lost 22 rating points. Is that normal? If so, I should have just let my account decay. I mean that's only 3 points. I lost, no prob w that, but man I was #4 in top rating, now, I'm crap again.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    AAAND a game I won just showed as me having lost (the last greasypig vs. blackout z meltdown game). Looks like I'm gonna not be playing on the ipad for another week. Lame.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by greasypig View Post
    AAAND a game I won just showed as me having lost (the last greasypig vs. blackout z meltdown game). Looks like I'm gonna not be playing on the ipad for another week. Lame.
    I have no other choice, oh well

And another thing about ratings.
    Check the last 4 games on ign A1 lil kip thorp

I just won my last game, yet dropped in rating?
    I'll not play this account again until I hear you've seen the history. I've also had complained from other players who's history clearly shows they played no games , yet thier rating has dropped. (I wasn't sure about that, but now I am. There a bug or a hack in there, so thing or somebody is messing this up!)
    Last edited by Kip thorp; 05-13-2015 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Win and lose rating! What a bargain!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    lot of problem and complaint in this new update, why cant hv a quick fix?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Apple unfortunately takes at least a week to approve updates via the App Store. So not only do we have to wait for Wulven to update, we have to wait for Apple.

I can't afford to be losing games in the meantime, so I'm just gonna not play, or if I care to, I'll play on my PC, which I dislike unless I'm streaming games.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I wonder what did Apple do during their more than a week approve time. They didn't find the obvious bug anyway so why bother them to take so long.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements