Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Since the last patch you are not beating Jericho with any sort of an ally based deck. Out of maybe 40 attempts I've succeeded only once. That puts Jerry as the strongest hero right now.

That has also given rise to the current flood of mage burn decks, especially Aramia and Loest. As they also do relatively well against most ally decks, we have a paper-rock-scissors situation in which paper is underpowered, so the game is borderline broken.

Fortunately, the situation will not be hard to fix, they just have to take away from priests the OP toys they gave them. Humans in general should not have access to Change of Fates card, or if they do, then it should come with both higher cc cost and loss of HP, as it was before.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lower the +health from Lingering Essence to +1 and make Embers cost +1.

Think that should make Jerry fair but not to weak.

Asia Regionals Champion 2015 Halalboy's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @egatemi I saw ur games and wow u rarely lost well played.

@morbius maybe not take away all of the OP toys just nerf them abit as Embers of the Just for just 2 resource is a little OP. Smth like what Kampfgeist suggested. Lets just see what is done in the future. Rush fire aramia is everywhere for now. Jerry is not so much luckily.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Those changes would improve nothing. Jericho would be even more vulnerable to mages while still dominating ally decks.

What he needs to lose is his super-duper draw engine - Change of Fate. Jericho used to be fine, very hard to beat with ally decks, but he had to draw a lot of different cards to set the board properly, so you could beat him if his draw was bad. However, with CoF he draws like a maniac so he will get all the cards he needs very fast. Even if he doesn't draw CoF early, there is Scripture of the Righteous as a dirt cheap backup option.

It all goes back to unreasonable decision to buff priests' early game, disregarding that they already have the best late game. Things went downhill from there pretty fast.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by morbius View Post
    Since the last patch you are not beating Jericho with any sort of an ally based deck. Out of maybe 40 attempts I've succeeded only once. That puts Jerry as the strongest hero right now.
    Whats the big difference between him and millstalker?
    If your deck is not tweaked against millstalker you have no chance of winning. It doesn't matter how long it takes to win. A win is a win.
    I still believe that jerry is possible to beat even with an allie build and this topic is about how to achieve that. Hoping for card nets will not resolve the problem. I Opie more people are willing to share their knowledge.
    Crusader of new Virtues
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by egatemi View Post
    Whats the big difference between him and millstalker?
    If your deck is not tweaked against millstalker you have no chance of winning. It doesn't matter how long it takes to win. A win is a win.
    I still believe that jerry is possible to beat even with an allie build and this topic is about how to achieve that. Hoping for card nets will not resolve the problem. I Opie more people are willing to share their knowledge.
    seems so much easier to just run a mage or something else that can naturally beat the deck. Spending the whole game just playing allies and then Jerry doing shit to them or millstalker hiding nonstop is not what I would call a fun game even when you have cards specifically to beat the deck. Especially since they seem to take a thousand years to do everyone of their turns.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah CoF is what make Jerry really strong, but that card shouldn't become nerfed. The Vess players need the new CoF to much.

I play atm a Gravebone deck with ~28 allies and must say, not all ally based decks have no chances. And from my point of view, what make Jerry so strong is the great draw and that he heals itself sometimes more than a zhanna...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    They really fucked up with this deck, I think confluence positives for playing other heroes should mean it doesn't get nerfed. Not sure why they decided to create such an annoying combo. They never learned from millstalker.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lingering Essence is the card to kill vs this deck. Vermin and Sorcerer are your main removal and they offer fantastic tempo gain in that situation. Even regular Jericho can deal with this archetype easly plus you will confuse most of your opponent expecting Embers Jery
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piņa Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Its a very dull deck to play against and is currently dominating- partially due to the number of people playing it but also because it is forcing the rest to play anti-jerry builds like mages and weapon heroes.
    IGN: A1 Flibber

signature IG message: "the game has already started"