Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Asia Regionals Champion 2015 Halalboy's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Attachment Jerry Problemssss

Hi Shadow Era community! I am new to the forums and my very first post is regarding Jerricho Attachment counter. I hope im posting at the correct section though haha.

I have been using ragosonos 327 rated majiya deck for awhile now but I just cannot hit the 300 rating. A few times I have reached 299 rating but there is always the same deck standing in my way. Attachment jerry. It is just so frustrating to not know how to beat this deck and getting to 300 will be a huge achievement for me. The problem with Jerry is that he posed a different kind of problem than threbin and zhanna whom I can easily beat by deathracing and using nova a lot. What works against threbin and zhana don’t work against jerry. Against a priest I am always wary of their tidal wave and my phoenix urigon works like beast. But with jerry, he can use the IMHO the very OP Embers of the Just and kill it just like that since it’s already ablazed. Another thing that works for me against the other priest is that I can rush them to death dealing more damage than they can heal. But jerry have lingering essence. Everytime I have rapacious vermin I am caught in a dilemma on whether to take away lingering essence or the Incense of Atonement as both are equally too good. Maybe its just my hero that is not able to take down this attachment jerry so if u guys have any replays of matches won against jerry pls do reply so I can check it out and learn. It doesn’t have to be using majiya but I welcome all heroes as I really want to break the 300 rating mark for the first time by beating this deck.

Also for those who knows anyone who is using majiya in the 300+ rating I would really appreciate it if u could tell me their IGNs as I would like to learn from them too and watch their replays! Cheers to more shadow era and thanks for reading my first post haha see u guys ard in QM!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi! Welcome to the game and forums, I wish I could help more, but you've bumped into the Meta wall. Basically , your deck is very good, ( I know Rags). But every high rated deck is teched for other high rated decks, so it comes down to playstyle and a bit of luck. (Getting a good draw)

The trick is to not do what's expected, we all know what you should cast on X turn, but if you do something different, then it keeps us guessing.

Join us in telegram chat rooms if you want ( the thread is in this section). There are great players ther who could help you out. I'm not one of them!

But welcome to SE, the forums and the game!
    There are so many more heros and decks/playstyle to explore.
    But yeah, I always wanted to get the best rating I could to!

Greetings,
    Kip
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Solo attachment jericho cant use his combos when you do not play allies.
    The only allie you play is fatebreaker familiar.
    You will only play fireball and stuff till the end.
    Keep your ability and lightning strike behind if he plays justcer alice.
    Keep lln vs Robes of mending.
    In the end he will use his abity to destroy his own attachments. Dont forget that.
    Crusader of new Virtues
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @ kip thorp Thanks for the reply! Yea I agree with u that even these high rated decks have weaknesses and no matter how I tweak its still down to luck. Its okay I will explore other heroes and also check out the telegram! Cheers!

@ egatemi thanks for the reply too! Maybe ley lines and fatebreaker could help. But I dunno if I can survive that long since his incense of atonement is slowly ping-ing me to death haha. I will try that nonetheless thanks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Solo Jerry is super annoying!!!!
    I am convinced he's OP!
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    incense is useless when you do not play allies so he cant play attachments on them.
    Crusader of new Virtues
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by egatemi View Post
    incense is useless when you do not play allies so he cant play attachments on them.
    exactly

I dont see anything OP about solo jericho, imo its a deck that just asks to get owned by someone not dropping allies.
    Ofc theres some jerichos that run allies too, but most often they simply dont have space in the deck for a lot of them, so the allies shouldn't be a problem.
    And well.. Jericho still struggles vs very fast tempo decks... Tbh, most decks are really high tempo atm.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by egatemi View Post
    The fact that you don't play allies made Jerry OP itself.
    And Jerry still has methods to win even if you don't play allies.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Index View Post
    The fact that you don't play allies made Jerry OP itself.
    And Jerry still has methods to win even if you don't play allies.
    yea agreed. I also do not know how long I should wait before he start destroying his own attachment for health as I may need to damage him mainly from my burn abilities but FB and LS will run out and I still need allies to kill him. When he reach 10+ resources he can use Justicar and rod of smiting then its GG. Maybe a replay showing someone winning this deck would help haha

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Then you should remembet who you lost to and watxh his games replays.
    I am also constantly playing jerry the whole seaaon but my build is quite different. Name is BP egatemi
    Crusader of new Virtues
    Greatness, Reborn