Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Zhanna Mist Rush (REALLY Fast, no joke) [2.90]

Right now i'm having some fun with this uncommon deck. It's not 100% consistent, but doest quite well most of the time. And when you get what you need you can rush down every other build. And since the metagame right now is so boring and i feel like most of the games are decided in the first few turns anyway, i made some really fast Zhanna build here. Have fun:

The Idea is to abuse CoF + Devine Connection for free attachments to boost your hasted allys, that even stick because of dmg-reduction from Tome of Blessings.
    And with the right cards you can boost your Radiant Wisp to some insane Monster from turn 4 on. Wizent's Shimmercloak and it's ability together make each attachment count double its value.

And if you ask, why no tidal wave, what about Braxnorian Soldier? With a good start, you won't need them anyway. And most of the time you will have a good start.

Everytime you have Glass Chalice of Knowing on turn 2 in your hand is a good start. CoF + Devine Connection on turn 3 is the best you can hope for. And even just a CoF on turn 2 is enough. So you should do fine most of the times.

i start like this most of the games:

t1:
    t2: Glass Chalice of Knowing / CoF / Tome of Blessings
    t3: (draw with GCoK if you need) / CoF + Devine Connection / CoF
    t4: some hasted ally or two with some free attachments / Devine Connection + Tome of Blessings

You should be able to clear the early board most of the time in turns 4-5, and then will be able to set up some big guys.

And you will draw cards ridiculous fast, but still end up with beeing able to cast them all, so if you don't need heal just use GCoK everytime you can. I often win with just 15 cards in my deck left, where my opponent didn't even draw 10.

If you like your deck more consistent use 2-3 bad santa for A Legend Rises, Focused Prayer or Holy Shield. But these cards might help you against some specific matchups really much, so i just kinda like them, and you will draw them till you need them, because this deck provides massive draw + GCoK too pull them out when needed. Have fun.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    radiant wisp + attachments too early is serious trouble. took me a while until I found how to beat this, but it's good. I think main weakness is too many attachment vs too few allies, but it's still very strong

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I actually built nearly the same deck with u without knowing your deck. Nice that i came across a similar idea. However I am worried about trying this in real games. Many rush decks will just reck you for sure. I have been trying my variation vs bots for long hours. But when i compare what would a human deck do at that turn, I just keep thinking it will never work. How do you think Resurrection and Will to Fight works in this deck ?

I tried that variation with Res and WtF and it was kinda ok when you can get a second wisp to do a second burst with returned attachments. However I used bad santa instead of GCoK in mine, it worked ok. I kept refusing to use kriss but in my current version I am trying him as well. I am not sure how it will perform tho. Brigitte might also give you enough time to stack your wisp without using Will to fight. Also tried a KotGD version of this but nearly same result as using the wisps, only advantage is more initial dmg and healing him will heal you, disadvantage is the cost tho.c

Well I agree that you will not need TW that much coz its 5cc and ZH will do much better for early control. Sacred Fire Walker also sounds nice, I tried in my deck before but then removed it. But against stuff like Majiya or any other mage/fire deck its perfect. However number of allies in ur deck will be a huge problem unless GCoK gives you some good cards.

I have encountered this type of deck once, killed the poor wisp and the guy was done. So there are many things that scare me from using this deck like: Boris, Victor, Garth, Loest, traps, Now you're mine, and other stuff that would easily bypass your ToB. I dont think it will perform as good as other rush decks but watching that wisp burst is worth . I will give your version a try with bots now to see how it goes I wonder how fast I can pull with GCoK.

Here is my own version below btw (not finished at all :P no claims that it works):

Hero: Zhanna Mist

Allies (13):
    3x Kristoffer Wyld
    4x Zealous Mystic
    4x Radiant Wisp
    2x Zailen Crusader

Abilities (28):
    3x For Unaxio!
    2x Strength of Conviction
    3x Bad Santa
    3x Divine Connection
    2x Wizent's Shimmercloak
    4x Confluence of Fate
    2x Inner Strength
    2x Focused Prayer
    1x Resurrection
    2x Holy Shield
    3x Zail's Hymn
    1x A Legend Rises

= 42 cards
    Last edited by ledrahan; 06-23-2015 at 10:26 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I tried few games... GCoK works like a charm. Your version is more efficient than mine. However I don't know if ToB will be really helpful. Probably i will go; -3ToB, +2 WtF, and +1 FU for earlier draws and better utilization of the ZMs. Or may be +1 WtF and +2 BS for more draws.
    Last edited by ledrahan; 06-25-2015 at 01:41 AM.