Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark View Post
    The resource renewal did. Before Death from Above got nerfed to Wulven only, an Undead Moonstalker could go T3 Tombstone T4 Death Collector/Tormentor + DFA/NYM. Also, it effectively decreases the cost of one Undead ally's Summon by 1. Also, with Frostmare, it can also act as a free renewal.
    Considering only Frostmare can be cast for free and considering that there are zero playable 0 or 1cc undead allies, I don't think the renewal is relevant enough for it to be interesting. Not only that but you cannot go above your current resource count with it but that's more a nitpick than anything. It gains you tempo for sure.
    Last edited by Airact; 05-17-2015 at 01:46 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i agree on it being reduced to 2 mana. from my perspective , it should be the go to draw engine with undead but at 3 cc it comes a bit expensive and often it is not the chosen draw engine for the deck.i like how scriptures are a must in a templar deck now , 3 uses at 1 cc , i believe it would be nice if tombstone beacon costed 2 .so much more viable.if you play it at 3 cc you lose tempo and its not that reliable draw engine as ill gotten gains ,you must not empty your hand for board control and play this as last because then no draw , often i used it on turn 4 then sac at turn 5 to play 2 3cc undead allies.but guess what . i had no 2 allies in hand . and when i played at 3 cc it felt underwhelming cause opponent had 2 allies and easily killed mine or i couldnt take advantage of the renewal most of the time.it was wasted but the draw is necessary.(meaning a good player would constintently use at least 2/3 the recourse renewal ) but i think at 3 cc it is difficult to use the recourse renewal effectively and in my opinion always i find it underperforming. another thing is that the undead tribe has so many good allies at 3 cc , and only 1 at 2 mana (in a generic undead tribal deck). frostmare is more suited in hasty decks with attack buffs by attachments or artifacts or even hero abilities.so the curve will be better.i think that the nerf to grave resistance was fair and so is the reduction of beacons cost. i know i am not as experienced as most of you , just my 2 cents
    Last edited by MegasAlexandros; 05-17-2015 at 03:54 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Even if it costed 2 resources it would be an average/mediocre card.
    The resource renewal isn't a big deal.
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I run 3 in my moonstalker undead (and I have been running undead MS for a loooooong time). It is a good card with and only with undead moonstalker since he can repay the tempo loss very well.

Due to the nerfs to undead moonstalker (no more death from above and 2/4 harbringers) and the entry of very strong decks into the meta, I doubt anyone would cry foul if it was buffed though.
    Member of ETC, your local friendly guild: http://asfetc.shadowera.net/index.php?board=1.0

IGN:
    namor (aramia flameforged- needs upgrading)
    lovely (moonstalker undead- main since forever)
    krolroma (aramia twilight- waiting for the meta to align)

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think it's a solid card as is. Usable but not game breaking. Though... when comparing to some of the recently over-buffed cards (ie. CoF), it pales in comparison. So in that regard, it could also use a boost to be on par... or the opposite.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not a great card, still useful if you are desperately searching for draw options but the 3cc cost is very high