Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Smile Hunting Advice Needed

Hello Hunters,

I have always played as a warrior and never tried other Class ... now I feel like I wanna explore the hunting world ...
    I need advices on which cards are basic, which cards I need most, any advise you have will be helpfull I have some good gold amount and 200 sc

waiting your advice

thanks in advance
    Last edited by maestro91; 05-08-2015 at 09:54 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Depends on which hunter you're going with, but Hunter's Gambit can never hurt, particularly if you're Victor, Baduruu, or Banebow.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Congrats for ditching the warrior "race" (and it's class, dude)

Browse through this section of Forums and you can see Hunter deck samples others have posted in the past, and you can customize it to your playstyle. Otherwise your question is vague/overbroad.

Why Hunters anyways?...most of them are losers. All Hunter classes wish they could be as glorious as Wulven heroes. Oh, it's true!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Delay of Game View Post
    Congrats for ditching the warrior "race" (and it's class, dude)

Browse through this section of Forums and you can see Hunter deck samples others have posted in the past, and you can customize it to your playstyle. Otherwise your question is vague/overbroad.

Why Hunters anyways?...most of them are losers. All Hunter classes wish they could be as glorious as Wulven heroes. Oh, it's true!

"Class" ... Edited ..
    I really love human heroes and their set of cards ... the art is really beautiful
    wulven maybe glorious and maybe someday i will try it but for now I am trying to build a solid hunter deck .
    thanks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Think there might be cards very useful to one specific hunter hero, but not too much standard cards for all hunters together, because they got different play styles. And they don't have the strong cards that are useful in almost any deck, like the warriors do: Blood Frenzy, Crippling Blow, Smashing Blow or Yari Bladedancer...

Hunter's Gambit might take a place in most decks.

1 or 2 copies of Soul Seeker probably wont hurt (especially with as much rush as right now).

around 2 The Perfect Shot or Vision of Endia , for fatty removal.

Many hunter decks use some 2cc traps, to boost there early game (especially if going second). Decoy Trap or Snare Trap often being the most useful choice.

Weevil-tipped Crossbow can be really strong, but not in all decks and not at all times.

Wrath of the Forest can be nice in the right deck, with the right hero.

Deepwood Bobcat can make for some great comebacks and awesome board clears one time, but then be utterly useless another (I just don't like him much! But might try for yourself, many good hunter decks play him for some reason after all)

But a Solo-ish Gwen might skip the traps and the fatty removal. A Viktor got his built in Perfect Shot ...
    Good luck with the hunters and have fun. And don't get disappointed if you need some time to get into the hunters, they are harder to play than warriors and mages, in general at least. Because you need to know your opponents deck more and think more steps ahead.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why hunters are losers .They have a champ called victor , world champ 2014 is bb ,gwen is strongest weapon hero and u can reach 350 with a baduru , i rarely play wulven cuz they are boring and brainless
    RISING SUN

Ign : rs namcastle
    Telegram: @namcastle
    Join us and learn more about shadow era :Rising Sun - Guild Thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you are looking into hunters you should decide the flavor of hunter... Though regardless of the flavor x4 gambit is almost required. Hunters suffer from lack of draw so keep that in mind while you play. The best trap for Victor is probably snare as to not interfere with gambit loop.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by namcastle View Post
    Why hunters are losers .They have a champ called victor , world champ 2014 is bb ,gwen is strongest weapon hero and u can reach 350 with a baduru , i rarely play wulven cuz they are boring and brainless
    Thankyou ... U simply Explained my feelings