Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey game. It seems now every other game I win it freezes. So when I lose I lose, when I win I also lose, on top of the games I enter even without me knowing so I'm locked out and wait to lose. So how on pray tell can I win? Can you advise?

Updated to say that it happened again twice in a row. Fudge it I'm giving heartstone a try darn I haven't even opened 4x foil specials only opened 4.
    Last edited by Zyraquis; 05-02-2015 at 03:59 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is your phone good enough for SE? No offense but if your hardware can't run SE you might not be able to run other games that are much more intensive like HS.
    If the problem is with your phone here's the solution: Buy a new one.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You keep using that word, "platform." I do not think it means what you think it means...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ^I'll admit that's hilarious.
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyraquis View Post
    I was mad at the company then myself for just having paid 8x foil specials. Now I'm locked and the platform looks getting worse by the day. Sheesh.
    He just said it was getting fixed in a few days, how does that translate to "getting worse by the day"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maybe with platform that unity stuff behind is meant, but i doubt the post was that precise... Though i do not agree with the tone, i felt same about this game after having lost a game despite getting opponent to 0.

The game just looks totally outdated now, has a uncomfortable user interface and currently also bugs. This is really a pity because i Like the atmosphere, the basic rules and the possibilities without spending a lot of money much more than in Hearthstone.

Thanks for the great work Kyle & his team. Rescue this game with giving it a new 'platform'