Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Fastema deckbuilder

http://shadowera.fastema.it

A big thanks goes to 17 members, who helped me loading cards data into the website and suggested me few adjustments.
    First of all this new deck builder is still tablet-friendly. I find it harder to use it from smartphone than the old one though, small screen device is a great cripple. While PC is still usable by the way... of course swipe functionality is not designed for it, but you can live with that.
    And it's monolithic, with all his pros and cons. You have got all you need in one page, while the old one was split between "pick the hero" -> "make the deck" -> "display the deck".
    You start with a random hero and a random theme, then you can add cards to your deck by clicking on them. First click means card selection, subsequent clicks add 1x of that card.

And here's a summary of all other options.

Top bar (from left to right)
    Hero picker - here you can pick the hero you want to make a deck for.
    Or you can choose "Random" and let the deck builder choose for you (0.001% useful function, I know )
    Then there's "Meltdown" mode. Of course you can make decks without restrictions there, and images loading will be a bit slower due to the greater number of cards involved.
    And "Sealed", a nice tool to arrange sealed tournaments. You can choose an arbitrary CotC/DP/SF split of booster packs or provide a code that someone sent you. You can make a deck with sealed cards even if you didn't get the hero you want in your booster packs, but you will get a warning.
    Info button - A very brief pop-up about deck builder functionalities.
    Login / logout - You can create a profile if you provide a new nickname, or login using an existing one. Once you're logged in you can also save/load deck lists.
    Recap button (or left swipe) - You open the recap panel.

Recap panel (from left to right)
    Copy deck - your deck list becomes ready to be copy&pasted.
    Link - a pop-up gives you a link to share the deck.
    Save - you can save up to 8 decks into your profile if needed.
    Stats - a simple casting cost graph... not the greatest source of stats but maybe I will try to improve it. At least I may have satisfied Hiro8emon who desperately wanted it 2 years ago

Top page filters
    There're the usual casting cost and expansion filters. The tribe/purpose filter doesn't search into card texts, but it's limited to card attributes we found relevant while you want to make a specific deck.

Bottom bar (from left to right)
    Card info - It opens a pop-up displaying card text, rarity, gold cost, excetera
    Add - 1x more for that card
    Drop - 1x less
    Options - you can change deck builder color; between red, green and blue for now. Or you can load previously saved decks.
    Zoom in/out - You manage card pictures size with these 2 buttons

This deck builder may still have bugs appearing here and there, and other tweaks are needed. So comments or suggestions are greatly welcome.
    I hope you enjoy it, and that you can save there as many winning decks as you can