Close

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We're still at the point where the tool is good, but we don't use it properly.
    I will try to pick up the good habit of creating a new TG group for every single tournament when I will have time to host new pop-ups. If every TO would do that, then we will remove the actual A1 tyranny. Not that it's mandatory, but I can see how the current state of SE Telegram chats can ruin the harmony of organized play. This topic pointed that out before we ran into bigger problems.
    And I'm liking Telegram as main SE unofficial chat platform so far. That's why I prefer a TG-for-all-guilds rather than IRC, and I am a bit biased towards it. TG has many little adavantages and it would be difficult to go back to the IRC at this point for me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Does it really matter what guild runs a chat? Its not like it gives them any advantage. It was a first come first serve situation and a1 was the first to start the tg. I don't see the issue
    ETC

ENJOY THINK CREATE

I'm an ETC newbie so please underestimate me (I like advantages )

“I'm awesome.”-Me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ignore the above post! Especially the part about TO's forming a new TG group for every tourney!

So Says your Tyranical Rulerz!

Actually, do whatever ya want, just like Kyke said don't violate the CoD.

Ok the above , above post! Ninjed !
    Last edited by Kip thorp; 04-28-2015 at 09:20 PM. Reason: I felt like it
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ffs this thread is stupid
    My 2 cents
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    Huy, the person banned was PPStar....who was supposedly trying to get into RS. Thats what BE meant by that no.3 point in his post.
    The words "supposedly" and "trying" are very uncertain. It astonishes me that such a point can help you conclude anything.
    And no, you are completely wrong to assume so.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah this thread is so bad .. since I was TJ I thought of it like this so really I am not biased at all.

A1 made a group chat for any SE players and normally A1 should be admin of group , the group helped many players to get help from pros and for people to get to know each others and see pictures of shadow era players and I've got many friends from this chat.

If anyone hate this chat simply don't join .. some people or actually many did on this thread talk about this chat as is its a wulven game .. they talked as if its game feature that will make bad things to all players if it happened and actually no , its sth not related to shadow era game and wulven at all and if u don't like it just don't join but why ?" Why some people say A1 caitlyn shouldn't be admin ? She made the chat as an extra for shadow players to have fun and already we are having fun so this is the way you say thanks ? Its normal that slugfest an A1 tourney will have a A1 TO to manage it , tho if he or she was biased to A1 it won't be fair , but I never felt cait is biased to A1 in such things

So just keep it cool and chill out with friends and peace on you all guys.
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    im a tyrant? wow.

last time i am explaining.

PP Star had a private chat with someone, in said chat they both said a lot of things they shouldnt, some very bad things. doesnt matter, its a private chat. PP Star then shared "parts" of that chat to the public in order to be a bully and humiliate this person. this person then came on telegram and was made fun of... so bad that they removed themselve from all chats and was going to not socialize at all with anyone else in SE, jut maybe play SE casually, maybe not. and yes, this person was a probationary member of A1. i kicked PP Star from both the general SE chat and the tournament chat for that behavior (since i was the ony that added him, i could do that)

now, as for PP Star being in a tournament at the time... it was his partner for that tournament that was the target of this behavior from PP Star and he already dropped out of that tournament.

i then had a very long one and a half hour chat with PP Star. which started very abusively on PP Stars part... by the end, i said he could come back to all the chats if he admitted what he did was wrong. he actually did admit to being wrong... but he also decided, that maybe he should leave the game as PP Star and start a new persona. i said he didnt have to. but he did.

and thats the end of the story.

read the link to the Code of Conduct for the SE forums. because thats the same code of conduct for the telegram chat. i am fairly lenient to, i give out a little warning and they usually stop. there have been a few other issues as well. but this one, PP Star went to far. you do not like what i did, thats fine, you can have that opinion. but i am not goning to allow that behavior on telegram... and you shouldnt want that behavior there either.

for the most part, SE has pretty decent people and we treat each other pretty well. other games, its much much worse. i want to keep that nice behavior for SE. but if you do not like that kind of enforcement on telegram, you do not have to go there
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 04-29-2015 at 11:15 AM.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Somebody needs to lock this thread. It's getting way out of hand.
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    temporary lock