Close

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    That's why this whole thing came about. Telegram and irc (imo). Should never be abused to bully or try to start drama, in public.
    This is about Neutral Wulven representative moderator, not Telegram and IRC. To prevent abusing or bullying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    Again , Telegram SE chat is simply another way to get involved with the SE community. It is open to all and will continue to be.
    I'm not sure what you mean all. A player was kicked.
    Furthermore, Telegram SE chat will be open to all but the 201th member.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    Kudos to Jacqui for molding you so quickly.
    I'm laughing way too hard at this.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Telegram and irc (imo). Should never be abused to bully or try to start drama, in public.
    You are new to the internet? Drama should always be public or at worst part of a pay-per-view event.
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piņa Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by huynguyenquang View Post
    This is about Neutral Wulven representative moderator, not Telegram and IRC. To prevent abusing or bullying.
    Uh. Those don't exist. I would be surprised if Wulven has any representatives at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by huynguyenquang View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean all. A player was kicked.
    Furthermore, Telegram SE chat will be open to all but the 201th member.
    He was kicked for threatening another member and acting out of the group chat's conduct by bringing the argument to the public. While you may allow it, Kip has stated that harrasment will NOT be tolerated.
    For the 200th member another chat can be opened for 200 more. Furthermore if IRC can hold 200 people at the same time then I say bravo, go to IRC instead.
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BlanketEffect View Post
    1) Anyone who doesn't like how a non official room is run, feel free to go back and babysit the crickets in IRC.
    Wow. What a nice way to say f* off we run it now. I don't see a reason for opposing an official room provided (that is, if you want to have a civilized discussion).
    Quote Originally Posted by BlanketEffect View Post
    3) I'm sure there is NO correlation between the facts that the banned person was a probationary member of the same guild as this thread's OP, and said guild is one that has an history/enmity with the guild Caitlyn now runs.
    This thread's OP has no history with Caitlyn or A1. And only A1 now seems to hold a grudge since you guys keep repeating it and RS has never mentioned any history between us up to this point in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahiri View Post
    Shadow Era General Chat is an unofficial chat room created by Caitlyn so she can do whatever she wants with it. It's not an official Wulven channel.
    And above is not an RS member's point of view.

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    My bad dude. You are right. I should have phrased that differently. Kudos to Jacqui for molding you so quickly.

Just like one of your members doesnt reflect the entirety of your guild's opinions, my opinions in no way reflect the opinions of A1 Inc. No need to pm you anything, sir. Ill air my grievances on the subject at hand in public.
    I'm flattered you think I have the ability of mind control. I've always wanted to have superpowers. I'll be sure to put it to good use now that you've made me aware of it's existence.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Huy, the person banned was PPStar....who was supposedly trying to get into RS. Thats what BE meant by that no.3 point in his post.
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander Spitfire View Post
    You are new to the internet? Drama should always be public or at worst part of a pay-per-view event.

Troll alert.

Perfect example Mrs. spit
    Your point being what?
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jacqui View Post
    I'm flattered you think I have the ability of mind control. I've always wanted to have superpowers. I'll be sure to put it to good use now that you've made me aware of it's existence.
    Haha. Dude. Your arrogance and condescending demeanor rub off on the impressionable. No super powers there. I remember one of your main arguments against Telegram was that it could not be moderated....now that it is in fact being moderated you have a problem with that. Lol. You only possess the power to change your mind to suit your argument. But please carry on, I havent been on the SE forums this much in months, and im loving it!

P.S. tell mom and dad I said hi
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's been a while since I've seen some guild drama on the forum. Not that I really enjoy it since it usually just makes everyone involved look foolish in the end.

Just think about what you guys post beforehand to make sure that it doesn't break the forum's Code of Conduct.

Also, try to keep your posts relevant to the thread topic.