Close

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 79
  1. #61
    DP Visionary BlanketEffect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tennessee, United States
    Posts
    2,933
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by huynguyenquang View Post
    Wow. What a nice way to say f* off we run it now. I don't see a reason for opposing an official room provided (that is, if you want to have a civilized discussion).

    This thread's OP has no history with Caitlyn or A1. And only A1 now seems to hold a grudge since you guys keep repeating it and RS has never mentioned any history between us up to this point in this thread.

    And above is not an RS member's point of view.
    Okay, it's a non RS point of view - a view that basically says it's Cat's show, and if you don't like it there are a million free rooms you can create.

    It's not about saying "fuck off". You guys wanted Jack shit to do with Telegram when we wanted to get it rolling, and instead, went off and did your own thing with RS. I bear none of you any animosity for that, as I'm sure anyone who's ever heard me speak on the matter will attest.

    However, we DID then revitalize the SE online community from a cobweb-ridden chat platform that is almost never active, and because of it, dozens, if not scores now regularly chat and interact.

    It's a private room, hosted by a private person, joined individually by the members of said community. They always have the option to not participate in that unfair room that they joined of their own free will in the first place.

    Someone has to moderate what little amount of moderation should be done. Perhaps Cait's room is too strict for some people's tastes; I don't fault them - they are free to start their own Telegram (or IRC) channels and get 150+ members to join up. Have at it and good luck.

    The only reason anyone has anything to complain about the way the Telegram room run is because it was GIVEN to them to use in the first place. Feel free to give it back. In case you hadn't noticed, there IS no official Wulven anydamnthing, let alone an official mod for ONE self-promoted and grown chat application room.

    We get it, some people didn't like it. When droves of members start abandoning the SE General Chat room because they don't like the way it's administered, I'm sure Cait's smart enough to respond appropriately. Until then, this is the whiny and frivolous complaints of a VERY tiny minority.

    Hey, that sounds familiar, now that I think about it... Meh, worked last time
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta


    Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

    Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5


    Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One


    We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

  2. #62
    Senior Member LucasBlitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    ;o
    Posts
    1,295
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Most people left cause they didn't know how to turn off notifications. I find this hilarious.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

    "When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

  3. #63
    DP Visionary BlanketEffect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tennessee, United States
    Posts
    2,933
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasBlitz View Post
    Most people left cause they didn't know how to turn off notifications. I find this hilarious.
    If you aren't clever enough to figure it out, or at least have the sense to ask someone how to do it, there's no love lost. This is the age of Google; you literally only have to type in "how do I turn off notifications in Telegram". Can't do that? Then there's no hope for you; make way for your grandchildren.

    Don't know how to work your phone? Prolly shouldn't have that phone; same reason you don't buy a 16 year old a Ferrari - they don't know how to use it. Don't buy a Galaxy S6 when you really need to be getting fitted for a Pantech Breeze.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta


    Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

    Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5


    Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One


    We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

  4. #64
    The Creator Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,300
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Wulven has promoted the Telegram group, but we don't run it or moderate it ourselves. Likewise, we sponsor player-run tournaments but leave it up to the tournament organizers to handle the details.

    However, we do run and moderate these forums, so be sure to follow the Code of Conduct here. Play nice, pups.

  5. #65
    Senior Member WrathOfCroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Texas GMT-5
    Posts
    1,871
    Tournaments Joined
    3
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Way to go Kyle! They will never respond now :/
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

    The Unique Never Assimilate

  6. #66
    Senior Member LucasBlitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    ;o
    Posts
    1,295
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    2scarie4me

    Kyle knows how to clear a room and end arguments. #plsnerf
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

    "When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

  7. #67
    Senior Member Caitlyn0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,664
    Tournaments Joined
    2
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FDL View Post
    Seriously, we have one obnoxious kid, one rude guy, a couple of bad breakups and a handful of cheaters.

    We're tamer than a 1994 posh English boarding school 8th grade class book club. The week they read a Babysitters novel.
    hey, we are motivated enough to video the movement of tectonic plates using a high speed camera. want to make sure we catch all the action.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

    Evolution in Theory

  8. #68
    Senior Member mrs choo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    112
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    ...I think it is a pretty good thing that the community is that peacefully. And TG helped a lot increasing the interactions - making communication more "comfortable". I just have doubts TG will stay like this and not take the same route as FB eventually...
    Twisted Marrow the Prophet of Mayhem
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

  9. #69
    Senior Member Xander Spitfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    998
    Tournaments Joined
    10
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    Troll alert.

    Perfect example Mrs. spit
    Your point being what?
    I was agreeing with your in a sarcastic way. I'm sorry if you felt I was trolling you that wasn't my goal
    Evolving Through Change

    "I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piña Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

  10. #70
    Chat Mod Kip thorp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North east USA gmt -4
    Posts
    4,128
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander Spitfire View Post
    I was agreeing with your in a sarcastic way. I'm sorry if you felt I was trolling you that wasn't my goal
    My bad Spit!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

    A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •