Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This happens to me and its really insanely annoying ,

Sometimes once in a month sometimes twice a day.

I feel a move that happens make it happen , like if I misclicked the quick match button and quickly cancelled I see opponent for a second and I leave to the lobby , where I find "game existing in progress" .. that's sometimes what make this happen

The more .. much more annoying thing is when I want to cancel then find " game already started " so I'm forced to wait and when I wait no one appear and I press cancel again finding " game already started " so I am forced to close and open game ...

When I do this I find a match existing .. so I have to wait till it time out and I lose rating
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    But Kyle its really occasionally thing , not a bug that happens to an account or sth its due to a wrong move , internet goes and come or something like that I am not sure about
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    sadly i only have some screenshots of the messages and about me out of game watching the "search" board with "me" playing in it (not true). I have no good stuff to try to create that bug again, or anything in particular to point out, because that happened to me just a few times.
    the only one thing i can say is i am on mac client version 2.902 atm and i was this same one when the bug appeared to me.. nothing else to say to help you

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    On IOS...this happens on latest version 2.9 after I view too many cards...I exit and re-enter the game after every 2-3 games...and after any deck changes. Just a data point....I think hung games affect my rating.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    had the exact same thing happening to me (playing via web on firefox, windows 8.1)

Wait for QM, get tired of waiting so click on the cancel button, message "the game has already started" appears but no opp shows up.
    Any other buttons (like the challenge screen for instance) will trigger the message "if you abandon the game I'll remove 123 points from your rating" and actually clicking on ok doesn't do anything. You still end up within the game without any other way to get out except for closing the tab/browser.

After connecting with my 2nd profile, I could see that I was in a game but in the game itself no moves seemed to have been made by either side (although I didn't stay for long to confirm)

seems to me that it's a problem on "your" end rather than the user's.
    RS Ayaribas - OlivTree
    High council member

Who we are & how to join us:
    Rising Sun guild thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I never succeed in reconnecting.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have the same problem. I figured out the reasons: Accidentally double clicking on Battle button, Pressing cancel by mistake as soon as the match starts. It locks the game, probably makes the opponent wait like 2-3 minutes and drops your rating. This can happen more than 4-5 times a day to me sometimes.

Now it just happened again i closed and re-opened the client few times, and been waiting for a good 3-4 minutes still getting the same error. But I think this time its the game servers having problem because I cant even spectate a game says error connecting to server. We need a quick fix for this before any other issues please!
    Last edited by ledrahan; 06-16-2015 at 01:40 PM.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I'm pleased to report this has been fixed by a server fix now, so no more games against yourself or "game already started" situations while waiting for an opponent!

How the fix works: your game client will give an error message if you attempt to get into more than one game (e.g. by hitting Battle more than once) and then connect you to the first game that you were put into. Depending on how many attempts were made, this might take a few seconds, but just be patient while it shows things like "disconnecting" and "joining room" rather than hitting Cancel button.