Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Existing game in progress

I searched for a QM, after several seconds (that made me think there was a problem, usually between 5 and 10 secs i can find one) i clicked on cancel button. a message like "the game is already in progress" appeared. I Quitted Shadow Era and logged in again, finding this situation:

- If i start a QM it says "error: you already have an existing game in progress. Please wait for it to time out".
    - If i search for my own name in game i can find a game still in "playing" status but i can't log into that "reconnecting", same message as before appears.

I do have some screenshots (that will just show the game in playing status while i'm out and not playing and the message if i try to log into it).
    Is this ever occurred before to anyone else?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It happens often, don't worry it's not just you. The latest fun is that the screen goes black when you enter a QM and you are in a game again and again and again until you reboot.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yup happened to me quite a few times already. What im wondering about is that some count against you while others just disappear from your match history.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah this is a major problem. I was even put into one game with a completely different deck from one I owned. When I logged in again using a different account I found I was stuck in another game. Big problems with Shadow Era.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This has happened to me 4 times today already (and happens at least a couple times a day now)...what is causing this to happen more frequently now?
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think, don't mess with the deckbuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm beginning to wonder if they'll ever fix these problems, it might be kickstarter all over again. Waiting, waiting, waiting ... ( still waiting )
    At least we can reboot and play again until the next crash. But it makes testing new decks trying. And don't visit the Merchant, he takes your sanity.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can you confirm which version you are playing on? Is it v2.90? How often would you say it happens, eg 1 in 10 times? I think it might be something like a timing issue when the lobby list refreshes around the same time you start a quick match. I'm trying to reproduce it, but I've not been able to so far. Of course this is high priority to fix, but we need your help to provide some more info.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Can you confirm which version you are playing on? Is it v2.90? How often would you say it happens, eg 1 in 10 times? I think it might be something like a timing issue when the lobby list refreshes around the same time you start a quick match. I'm trying to reproduce it, but I've not been able to so far. Of course this is high priority to fix, but we need your help to provide some more info.
    I can confirm this. It seems this happens exactly as you described it, the lobby refreshes right as you want to start a game. I so far only experienced this on the latest version for Android.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.