Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Exclamation Problem logging in on my both pc and mobile

Ok so i go to login on the forms or the website it works but...
    when i go to login on the mobile or the PC launcher it says that the email does not exists or invalid email ... Im Confused and i think its a bug.
    i use the same email and password for the PC and mobile launcher and forms/web site but it only works for the website/forms not the PC or mobile launcher
    Help !

Hi hows you ?
    Last edited by fastgoddog; 04-24-2015 at 06:26 AM. Reason: I forgot to say my greatings

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For one thing, the email and password you use here on the forums are not the ones you'd use in game. They could be the same if you set it up that way, but the forum isn't connected to the game with one account. As for mobile, be careful when typing in the password, it is case sensitive, and I know my mobile device has a tendency to auto-capitalize the first letter, even though my password starts with a lower case, so I have to undo the auto-capital. Not sure why it wouldn't work with PC though.

Hopefully that helps. All I can think of at the moment.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Things goes same to me too. Both my iphone and PC launch doesn't work. Begining I was able to login my account. Everything goes slow and everytime would have crush and slow on my game. Even i load into my deck, it "contacting server" for so long. I type on chat during qm and it appear after a minute and the game continue to be freeze. Now I was unable to login into my account, stated my password was incorrect or something. How I am gonna solve this? Anyone could help me please?
    Mystic Chief of the Breaking Dawn
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Hope is something that You gain Yourself.

IGN: BP SenYong

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SenYong View Post
    Things goes same to me too. Both my iphone and PC launch doesn't work. Begining I was able to login my account. Everything goes slow and everytime would have crush and slow on my game. Even i load into my deck, it "contacting server" for so long. I type on chat during qm and it appear after a minute and the game continue to be freeze. Now I was unable to login into my account, stated my password was incorrect or something. How I am gonna solve this? Anyone could help me please?
    Shadow Era on iphone tends to crash time to time when trying to lauch the app. And it can freeze pretty much completely if you aren't getting a proper connection to the internet. Example on my case: I know I have a couple of "dead spots" in my apartment that for some reason kill all wifi connection but also easily cut off on going phonecalls etc.

PC part: take a look at your task manager before lauching and after lauching the game. Depending on your comps drivers current version they might be introducing your pc to sudden freeze bursts. Virus scanners can also be behind the freezing..
    Is everything else smooth sailing on your PC? If you never encounter any problems except with shadow era, then its fairly safe to say its shadow era somehow, but it can be a combination of programs. So take a look at your taskmanager resources and if you can, drop a more detailed post on whats going on

Tho after reading your pc symptons again and again, im getting more of the feeling your internet connection is failing hard. Do a speedtest time to time and record the results on a piece a paper. It could be that your ISP is bad or that your computer is infected. On the first scenario, you can just look for a better ISP, on the 2nd scenario, you should just format your pc.
    Last edited by Vezuvan; 05-22-2015 at 06:27 AM.