Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Question Help noob with improving deck plz!

Hi everyone in the forum there. I just bought this game few days ago and created my own style deck before reading the posts in forums. but actually my deck often doesn't work as i thought of while creating the deck.

I hope people in forum can give me some advices about my deck to improve for my challenge deck. thank you!

p.s. cuz im not native english speaker, so there can be some minor( or.. major..) mistakes on my english and makes you not able to understand what i wrote. so also give replies for that too to fix it pllz ^^.

here is my deck list.

Hero - 1

Zaladar

-I tried Mishaven and another hero that does ice shard thingy. but I thought 3x2 has best efficiency for the duel.

Allies - 23

2 Keldor

-Dps before the behemoth, but I'm looking cost 2 card to replace this, i dont have any in deck.

4 Gargoyle

-The gargoyles are really really good!!! they never die in any situation.

4 Behemoth

-Main Dps of my deck! but it usually comes to my hand at the beginning of the duel. and i sacrifice them *sigh

4 Fire Snakes - 4 Sparks

-Becuz i have 8 cost 1 aliies in my deck, i always summon one of them at the very first of the duel. it always helps me to finish enemy allies with gargoyle-> 2+1 damage for 3 life! and resource for the cards from the mid of the duel

3 belladoma

- usually for resource, but when attacking with blood rust on, i cast them.

2 bad wolf

- I dont know why they often die at one as they are casted. but i use them as dps too.

Ability - 24

2 soul reaper

- I have many many cheap allies in my deck, so they die alot and this card is useful for me, often heals me over 10 life.

2 Transference

-its just good card. just hope i can take their main combe cards with this.

2 Mind control

- I didn't use to use this , but after i lost the game that i was about to win and my allies have been controlled at last, I add 2 of them to use it, but i dont see any time to use it when it's on my hand.

1 feedback

-use it when i have over 6 resource and need to use more

2 life infusion

-makes gargoyle even super hard, or save behemothes on low health

1 eternal renewal

- many cards in my deck, and useful.

2 bloodrust

-to make cheap cards stonger, really really usuful when i have 5 cost 1 cards in the allies.

2 here be monsters

-just added,

2 shadoespawn

- to not mishaven to use its ability

2 shriek of vengeance

- I put this in, but everytime when i try to use it, it is not able to cast, dun no why

4 rain delay

-when im in danger!!!

2 extra sharp

-make first turn casted cost 1 card stronger to attack the cost 2 card casted.

thats it!

I know there are too many cards in my deck. so give me a lot of advices for me plz!!

+ winning and losing scenarios

winning

-able to summon 2 or 3 cost 1 allies on 2nd turn, and being able to kill cost 2 or 3 allies with gargoyle.

-behemoth is on, and not killed.

-have 5 allies on field.

losing

-not being able to summon cost 1 allies for first few turns.

-behemoth is @#$@%@#% mind controlled.<- main reason when im zaladar vs zaladar-ing

-my cards in the field is on endless rain delay, and hero is killed with Dot abilities or hero's weapon<- because of this, I lost a game that was life 25 for me and 2 for opponent. 4x2 damage every turn!!! 2 dot damage every turn! endless rain delay... fail.

-all of my allies being killed with combos of enemy.

The winning rate for my deck is about 30%.

thank you for reading again!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You should start by just cutting some cards to gain consistency. Based on what you listed under your "winning" section, I'd cut your deck down to the following:

1 x Zaladar
    4 x Spark
    4 x Fire Snake
    4 x Infernal Gargoyle
    4 x Plasma Behemoth
    1 x Soul Reaper
    2 x Mind Control
    2 x Life Infusion
    2 x Blood Lust
    2 x Shriek of Vengeance
    2 x Extra Sharp

That's 27 cards. From here I would add 1 x Mind Control, 1 x Blood Lust, and 1 x Extra Sharp to go keep with your theme. I would also consider adding even a fourth Mind Control and going down to three Plasma Behemoths to make the room. With fewer cards in your deck you'll find that you are able to have your 1 casting guys in your hand early more often.

Keep in mind that I tried to suggest changes that would minimize the new cards you'd have to buy. If you want a fully powered Zaladar deck with all cards available, just search this forum for a decklist.
    Last edited by Kadun; 04-24-2011 at 02:38 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    which rating are you?
    maybe you can make a very funny deck and win xD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by CHLBRK View Post
    which rating are you?
    maybe you can make a very funny deck and win xD
    I don't lose duel with people below200', so I'm usually above 200. Now I'm 221

Its sad that people that I've won already always leaves before the game is passed enough to get xp.... .... Lol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you so much for good advice! Let me try this soon as possible!!