Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't necessarily agree with the proposed changes in the OP. These are mostly answering the question of whether they should be changed or not.

Vozitian Trader - I guess this is fine. Items are normally expensive enough that it should be difficult to make this too strong. Yes.
    Rampant Krygon - I don't see the need. It's usable in many shadow decks already. No.
    Spitfire Hound - It isn't a turn 2 drop and it wasn't meant to be. I like the flavor now. No.
    Twilight Opportunist - She shouldn't die for free this way like she does sometimes. Yes.
    Amulet of Conjuring - The card's pretty much unusable right now, so the health shouldn't change much. Yes.
    Venomflame Archer - That might be too good. It's a tradeoff for such a powerful ability. No.

Bloodpack Shaman - Needs to be changed. I'd prefer a Shadow Knight like ability, or maybe just disallow it from targeting itself. Yes.
    Sindrarock Apprentice - So much better than any other 3 drop. This basically makes Devoted Knight obsolete. Yes.
    Confluence of Fate - I'm still not sure about this card. I don't normally get crushed by it however. No.
    For Unaxio! - Yep. I'd like it to come back at the start of your next turn so your opponent has a chance to get rid of it. Yes.
    Last edited by TenaciousPiggy; 04-19-2015 at 02:45 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Uh I suppose I could just go easy street and just have them as simple yes or no answers in that case. I'll keep the verdicts however as examples
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jojiwakabayashi View Post
    If CoF won't be changed, wulven shouldn't release new strong 1cc attachment anymore.
    Well obv a 1cc attachment is already strong on its own to begin with anyway.
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How about in the next set we have a CoF for items? :P
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Erm... considering the card is non-existent I don't believe we can vote to buff or nerf anything in this case.
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Agreed on all of your points lucas!
    Nerf that shaman!
    4th place in World Championship 2015
    Top 32 World Championship 2016

Legendary Sannin of Konoha
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Vozitian Trader - yes, this would make him more survivable so he might be playable
    Rampant Krygon - yes, 1hp is not enough
    Spitfire Hound - No. he is good as he is. I do agree that both 2cc allies for ravagers are bad play on T2 but still ravagers can retake the board so no need for change. we just have to remember that some 2cc allies are not meant for T2 play (like Lyrian diplomat)
    Twilight Opportunist - Yes, this might allow her for a T2 real use (like Brutalis)
    Amulet of Conjuring - I think this is OK. The health lost is not that significant (only on activation). drawing 3 cards is powerful so it should be used wisely
    Venomflame Archer - No please dont. if we take Jasmine as example, she is a decent T3 play but her greatness is later on the game (since T4 it is usually a waste to use her ability). The archer mitigate this as you can still keep putting pressure on board whicle handling allies. The tradeof is your hero ability but she is perfect as she is

Bloodpack Shaman - for me personally yes (as i hate this loop) but i understand the otherside saying no. I do think that if we nerf Shaman we need to buff other wulven allies and this might be tricky
    Sindrarock Apprentice - Awesome Ally but not as BPS it doesn't present a real problem. it does limit you most of time to use Templers so i think the ability is in right place. I vote no
    Confluence of Fate - This card is not broken nor OP. Still in order for it not to be OP in future i think 3cc is optimal
    For Unaxio! - no need for change. Only priests can use it and although with COF it's a gurenteed 1 additional card per turn it makes different playstyle vaiable so i vote no

BTW regarding Sword thief, yes he can stop allies whenever he wants but he not better then seductress as ally can still use abilities. So worser stats, opposing ally can use abilities but can stun an ally (no retaliation) on summon. For me since he is a class card it needs to be better then seductress and here it is not that obvios (not like cinderborn apprentice, skilled ironmager and yari bladedancer are vs puwen).
    I think it can be 2/4 or maybe 3/3
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sword Thief: As long as I don't run Stop Thief! in my attachment Lance i will always prefer Seductress. As long as I run Stop Thief! in my normal lance deck, I won't use any of those two.
    Sword Thief is in two aspects worse than Seductress:
    1. No disable. 2. Only 3 health.
    It has no requirement - yes. But if you don't run Stop Thief! you can achieve better results with Seductress.
    Vozitian Trader - Yes.
    Rampant Krygon - not 3/1 but 2/2 is alright.
    Spitfire Hound - no, he's alright.
    Twilight Opportunist - no.
    Amulet - Yeah and no. It got nerfed too hard yes. I would rather see the Sustain cost go - and the damage stay. That would encourage more strategy play in Midrange decks.
    Venomflame Archer - no.
    Shaman - no.
    Confluence - yes. No sustain health since that stops the archetype completely. Maybe 3 cc or only draw one card per turn.
    For Unaxio! - no

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Krygon - YES I'm OK with 2/2.
    Hound - NO No need to make 2/3.
    Opportunist - YES Sure, 1/4 and +2 attack is fine.
    Amulet - YES The 1 dmg seems unnecessary, I agree.
    Archer - NO 1SE is not a lot for what it does. Pretty to easy to suicide her into a fatty to kill it..for 1se. So, no need for this change either.

BPS - YES An ally that loops for 2cc is ridiculous.
    Sindarok - NO No need for the nerf. situational dmg to opp allies only and only if you're a templar deck. Think wild berserker but without haste and more conditions.
    CoF - NO No need to nerf
    For Unaxio - NO I'm against this nerf. The only reason why its playable is because it loops with CoF. If it no longer does that, then it needs a buff somewhere else.
    Last edited by jonmaciel; 04-20-2015 at 12:38 PM.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Vozitian Trader - yes - 2/5 can be playable.

Rampant Krygon - no, fine as is. 2 health isn't gonna cut it, it will still die next turn. At least now It can't buff itself. If you insist on doing it 2 health, change the wording to 'krygon cannot be targeted' so as to prevent two crygons from buffing each other.

Spitfire Hound - No. fine as is

Twilight Opportunist - maybe I don't like this card anyway. I would like to see it on 0/5 tbh in order to at least sponge more hits before dying + the standing ability, sth like Katrin the Shieldmaiden but better.

Amulet of Conjuring - no, still one of the best draw engines of the game, the fact that it doesn't cost resources to activate, meaning you can use all your resources, then activate and just lose a used resource is too good. Yeah you pretty much lose your ability but only aramia and maybe raikka depend their strategy on their ability.

Venomflame Archer - No, good as is. In future sets maybe skervox with a good 2-resource hunter ally can pose some threat by overflowing the board with 3-4 monsters on turn 4, then use se instead of resources to deal with everything else.

Bloodpack Shaman - no, there are too many cards to deal with this thing that are very playable. warriors have CB and the sledgehammer, hunters have raven's gambit and emore's crossbow, mages have tran.curse, priests have templar champion, Embers of the Just and Zail's Hymn, a mirror wulven has captured prey, only elementals and rogues don't have ( I think ) a card in their own pool to kill them, sth that can be dealt with in future sets, eg an ability that says sth like up to three monsters are banished from the graveyard and each player draws one card for each banished monster. ( good draw engine, useless at start, so no 1 turn drop, bad santa combo when going first ). Not to mention evil ascendant, krygon, Spirit Warden and anything else I am too bored to write ( supernova, banish etc )

Sindrarock Apprentice - no, solid 3-turn-drop with a minor drawback but there are better.

Confluence of Fate - no, this card just means that the meta changes, which is a good thing. Now jericho's abillity might be in handy for a change, not just for breaking embers. Or sever ties. Or Sorcerer of Endia. Or Rapacious Vermin ( so many things actually ) And don't tell me that last two cards are situational. If you are using cof, there will be at least 3 attachments and/or items down. If you decide to nerf it though, making it 3 resources is fine, no more. People won't be comparing it with blood frenzy again.

For Unaxio! - strange card to deal with. 2 resources will make it unplayble I think, so maybe change the wording in a way to nerf it a little. Some said to return to the owner's hand at the start of your next turn. Not so good because you are gonna lose it. Maybe make it unique? + without cof, this card isn't good at all. So if you get cof to 3 resources, it's two birds with one stone I guess.