Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The Buff/Nerf plsplspls Wishlist

This is for version 2.90. Decided to just make a big list instead of a whole bunch of threads clogging the forums.
    I'm going to list cards that the community has been raving about (or anything that you might want to add) and here we can vote whether a card should see change or not.
    Please take these into consideration! I'll have a voting tally up whether you wish that a card should see change, simple yes or no.
    Note: I'm going to provide examples to give you a good idea of what could possibly be changed specifically but some will be just in general.
    Buffs:
    Vozitian Trader 3cc 3/4 - gains +1 atk per item played. Oooh scary ~ no one ever.
    BUFF: 2/5 with the +1 per item.
    WHY: Worse case scenario he grows into a 3/5 or a 4/5 but you can still deal with him to stop him from snowballing. Why isn't this OP you ask? Yari Vanguard is a 3;5 and Cleric of Asyn snowballs harder with item destruction themed decks. Imho I just enjoy the growing attribute pasted on allies.
    Nah: 1 Yeah: 13

Rampant Krygon 3cc 2/1 - he pings stuff but armor ignores him.
    BUFF: 2/2 with the ping.
    WHY: Boom. Changed it. Bring Krygon back!
    Nah: 4 Yeah: 9

Twilight Opportunist 2cc 0/4 - gets +3 and dies next turn.
    BUFF: Make her a 1/4 gets +2 and dies next turn.
    WHY: Not a big change but it allows for twilight to be dropped without being smacked down because she can't fight back. Or at least the avenger thing where she has +1 on your turn or something.
    Nah: 5 Yeah: 9

Amulet of Conjuring 4cc - Draw 3 cards but sustain 1se remove 1 resource and deal 1 dmg.
    BUFF: Just remove the dmg please, its very uneccesary.
    WHY: The sustain and resource kill are fine for keeping the card and the hero from using their ability wildly in check.
    Nah: 3 Yeah: 11

Venomflame Archer 3cc 3/4 - she poisons and burns stuff for 1SE
    BUFF: Change 1SE to cc(?)
    WHY: For the same reasons that Jade falls flat on her face Venomflame costs SE so a change from SE to cc would give her a bit more prescence and not limit the hero ability.
    Nah: 8 Yeah: 4

NERFS

Bloodpack Shaman 2cc 3/1 - he brings himself back infinitely.
    NERF: This card should see a possible change.
    WHY: You know I was going to mention this but when it comes to a point that the only way MS can be beaten is by killing both his draw and 4 of these looping annoyances winning with half my hp gone by turn 5 because of stealth and holding on with 8hp left by sheer luck of my draw is pretty stupid. Self recursion is very powerful for 2cc stall card.
    Nah: 6 Yeah: 8

Sindrarock Apprentice 3cc 2/4 - It's a 4/4. I don't understand.
    NERF: Could it be a 4/4 when another templars is around it or something? That way you'll be able to at least play around it.
    WHY: It used to be when it was alone it became a 4/4 and obv that sucked but now it's a 4/4 cause why not. No ally matches up to it since the 2 extra dmg is basically ambush so its ridiculous that the only way to remove this is by direct removal.
    Nah: 4 Yeah: 7 *Undecided: 2

Confluence of Fate 2cc - attachments give you cards to a max of 3.
    NERF: At least making it a 3cc seems plausible to just slow down the terror this card causes or another change.
    WHY: I'm against this tbh because its the thing that keeps my attachment lance afloat since I no longer suffer sustain.
    Nah: 6 Yeah: 8

For Unaxio! 1cc - +1 attachment and it jumps back.
    NERF: The proposed change is that it comes back after your next turn.
    WHY: In case CoF above won't get touched at least this card can come into consideration? Combod with CoF its limitless draw for 1cc.
    Nah: 7 Yeah: 6
    This is only in case CoF does not get nerfed.

If you feel I missed anything please be sure to comment and I'll add it to the list be sure to put what your proposed change is and why you feel this will help the game balance.
    While this isn't official I'd love to hear your thoughts! If we can get a list like this to provide an accurate opinion we can see where this all stands and maybe the DT will see . When voting please state the card name, your stance on it, and why. (Don't copypaste like the entire post pls)
    Example:
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Is Here View Post
    Sword Thief - No.
    Vozitian Trader - Sure, whatever.
    Rampant krygon - No.
    As much as I'd love a flame war on whether a card is OP or not, please refrain from doing so.
    Thanks.
    *Undecided isn't really an option. Just that some don't have a stance on it, best not to dilute the stats so I added this.
    Changelog:
    -Sword Thief is now removed.
    -Changed Rampant Krygon to have his stats reverted to a 2/2
    -Edited BPS
    -Minor editing here and there.
    -removed Spitfire Hound
    Voters:
    Gondorian
    Maxi
    Planarbox
    PP Star

Already fully voted (Listed by forum name):
    LucasBlitz (Me!)
    Tman507
    Daddy is Here
    Ganjamus
    Tenacious Piggy
    Killerheart
    Segalion
    Starval
    Neratza73
    Pteronophobic Wizard
    FDL
    Shadow Mann
    Xander Spitfire
    Last edited by LucasBlitz; 04-20-2015 at 06:03 PM.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง