Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cool ragosonos's 327 rated BLOODFANG !!

Hello shadow era fellow friends,

So.. I'm here to post my most fun strategical deck and powerful at same time of the underused hero blood fang for all wulven lovers whom were waiting for a competitive blood fang deck.

Before posting I would like to thank the person who taught me how to use blood fang when I was from the people who called it ( the shitty wulven ). Kamikaze thanks a lot :-) I don't know his list but he was using only his full foil blood fang and always been in 300

Hero: Bloodfang

Allies (23):

4x Bloodpack Shaman
    3x Wulven Scout
    3x Dread Wolf
    4x Wulven Tactician
    3x Tiger Wulf
    3x Griptooth
    3x Riphide

Abilities (18):
    3x Midnight Howl
    4x Now You're Mine
    4x Blood Moon
    4x Here Be Monsters
    3x Wulven Resilience

Items (0)

= 42 cards

So.. maybe the deck looks like resource destruction strategy while resource destruction is a small trick that wins me some match ups , in reality this deck has looots of playstyles for each match up , lemme discuss the common ones ,

YOU CANT SUMMON IT : this one is mainly for rouges , you have a 90% win vs Serena , just get her to summon a weapon after you have about 12 HP in your board ( allies that sum of about 12 HP or more ) ,

How to do this ?? : using HMB with tacticians , when you have 3 tacticians on hand its like.. nightmare for rouges , t4 1 t5 2 is a ankle breaker with cost of 8 which is deadly. If 2 tacticians in hand then t5 tactician protected with grip tooth will be amazing. If 1 just use it when it won't be killed ...........,, after you've done this you are likely to do greaaaaat damage in 1 turn , so swap to the second strategy ,

READY TO KILL : this strategy is if you lose board while opponent hero has low HP or when you are kill face , simple haste , here is the fun haste combos

1- the op one is t5 summon a fatty at no cost the put on midnight howl THEN wulven resilience and you get a hasted fatty with 3 attack boost , open with riphide to have a board wipe as it will instantly kill then you haste it to kill the other ally or just go 9 damage on hero (5 resources)

2- dread wolf plus wulven resilience to give 4 instant damage ( 7 resources )

3- its already hard to do fatty plus midnight howl plus wulven resilience so.... 6 damage from shaman plus the attachments is wild also ( 7 resources)

4- fatty plus midnight howl ( 6-8 resources )

CAN YOU KILL A ARMY??? : this one is extreme control , flood your board with allies and t5 riphide plus tiger wulv or griptooth according to match and just get the board , because once you flood , enemy loses , if he comeback he will definitely have low HP so apply the haste

YOU CANT TOUCH ME : this one is vs rush , this build is only wulven who laughs at rush , don't make them damage you and be the one who start the fight with nym and HBM , remember that HBM kills fatebreak which gained me high advantage. Then your t5 will give you a board that nova can't kill , nova wont kill griptooth neither riphide, if aramia's weapon kill grip then 6 damage is waiting , thhooo!! Super nova was never a 5 CC :-) :-) :-) tactician play a role in this match

Sadly , zaladar and probably MS are auto loss , when you see zal, save your time and leave , btw victor is easyyyyyyyy!!

This deck is not easy to master at all , tho it can be mastered by any player after practice , it lost me a lot trying bf but when I mastered it ( doesn't take much time ) I got to 327 with it ,

Don't hesitate and build this up and enjoy the fun and the rating boost you are getting after some practice

Any card choices or questions that I need to explain ??
    All welcomed !!
    Last edited by ragosonos; 01-08-2015 at 02:41 AM.
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice deck. Looks pretty solid
    Also another card I found sometimes works well is full moon. Helps kill your opponent a bit faster and gives you turn without being damaged. It works well versus Mages.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks yvan :-) :-)

I am trying to tweak the deck now but looks like the posted deck has best win rate , yeah full moon is cool except for the high cost .. what do you think I can replace it with?? I put a big effort in minimizing it to 42 .. dunno if something is removable

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice deck Rago!

However, I was wondering why you don't play 'death from above'? It takes care of all those nasty 4cc allies like bobcat and fortified wisp, which are rather popular lately.
    For weekly free SE Crystals visit

https://www.facebook.com/ShadoweraShop

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SES Night View Post
    Nice deck Rago!

However, I was wondering why you don't play 'death from above'? It takes care of all those nasty 4cc allies like bobcat and fortified wisp, which are rather popular lately.
    Thanks night!!

Actually nym is just for t1-4 I never needed it for mid or late game and when I use it it means I don't have allies and I wanna set board for big flood , tho death from above is not bad but seriously no place for it and not over needed

... I wonder why no people viewed this thread ... a blood fang hate?? I swear its not bad hero and the win rate the deck did was cool

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Interesting deck ... I've started playing around with Bloodfang after only briefly trying him last year and I like him. ( he can have the best rush ) I tried using Shadowspawn to attack opponents SE and that worked ok, I didn't draw enough Heroes that rely on it. I have 3 decks that I'm currently rotating but I'll give yours a turn too. Except I have to include Howlfang ... ( maybe they're brothers )
    I also never go into battle without a couple of teeth
    Last edited by Alien Fungus; 01-08-2015 at 11:25 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks fungus , howlfang... I tried it in the deck before , actually I tried lots of things but posted deck gave me best result .. I guess to make it consistent you must have only 3 fatties , removing riphide , griptooth or tiger wulv destructs me

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've been using this deck this season. It's pretty damn powerful. I'm enjoying it, as I was playing lots of wulven a few months ago, and had since switched to Hunter.

I'm also toying with the idea of going 2/2 split w/ nym and dfa.

If anyone want's to see some replays, I'm at the 260ish rating atm. IGN: br0kn

edit: I did find one auto loss. i played against a Zal with shard of power spamming sparks and horses and just got crushed. Couldn't get back into the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    2/2 split with NYM and DFA works great for me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks all for the positive feedback :-) I'm tho so sad not much people viewed it as they saw blood fang in the title (

I actually only use nym in first turns only so no need for nym-dfa in middle of match always that's why I don't use dfa .. my play style doesn't need it nor use it

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control