Close

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Bug List - 2.90

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    there was so much lag that I did not understand my move... I remember I targeted the two owl and I made end turn
    IGN: 17 Ghibo

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghibo View Post
    there was so much lag that I did not understand my move... I remember I targeted the two owl and I made end turn
    Thanks for the extra info. I'm going to have to put this down as caused by network issues, which can cause stuff like this.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Im not sure if is a bug, but Wulven Tactician appaers with Image in our forum and Gondorian's Deck Creator, but the game still without load the image :3
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓐⓡⓒⓐⓝⓔⓢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
    ---------------------------------IGN:Mirrodim------------------------------

Here!! Arcania Expansion !! come and share you ideas!! suggest balanced fixes!! comment you favorite idea!! lets do a virtual edition with 200 cards of user's creations.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Screen Shot 2015-05-20 at 17.23.08.jpg
    "Custom AI" mode, you can't see any DP & SF cards. Only CotC cards appear.
    ver.2.905 Mac OS10.9.5

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have witnessed something very strange during one of my games, which i think it is a bug... Could you please check if it really is? My ID in the game is CONTRACTEDKILLER, and i was playing against KA OKOKOK when on my 6º turn I used my heroe abilitie on my Midnight Sentinel and attached him with Surprise Attack, and when I tried to do an ambush attack to the opponent's Harbinger Of The Lost, that opposing ally still defended... It was very strange and I asked KA OKOKOK if he knew why did it happen, and he didn't know too...
    I must highlight though the fact that the opposing heroe ( a Zaladar) had the attacment "Super Focus", but in that card it says "Attach to your hero. While you control only 1 ally, that ally has +2 attack and immunity to ENEMY ATTACHMENTS" , and not imunity to other passive abilities... Therefore it must be a bug, and it ruined all my strategy on the specific game...
    If it really is a bug PLEASE fix it

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRipperCK View Post
    I have witnessed something very strange during one of my games, which i think it is a bug... Could you please check if it really is? My ID in the game is CONTRACTEDKILLER, and i was playing against KA OKOKOK when on my 6º turn I used my heroe abilitie on my Midnight Sentinel and attached him with Surprise Attack, and when I tried to do an ambush attack to the opponent's Harbinger Of The Lost, that opposing ally still defended... It was very strange and I asked KA OKOKOK if he knew why did it happen, and he didn't know too...
    I must highlight though the fact that the opposing heroe ( a Zaladar) had the attacment "Super Focus", but in that card it says "Attach to your hero. While you control only 1 ally, that ally has +2 attack and immunity to ENEMY ATTACHMENTS" , and not imunity to other passive abilities... Therefore it must be a bug, and it ruined all my strategy on the specific game...
    If it really is a bug PLEASE fix it
    Hi. Midnight Sentinel had Shocking Grasp on him, which will take away all his passives (whether written on his card or received by other sources - e.g. Ythan, Surprise Attack) while it is attached. So he didn't have the Ambush when he attacked and therefore not a bug.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam Nico View Post
    Screen Shot 2015-05-20 at 17.23.08.jpg
    "Custom AI" mode, you can't see any DP & SF cards. Only CotC cards appear.
    ver.2.905 Mac OS10.9.5
    The AI doesn't know how to play with DP or SF cards very well, so they are not an option for Custom AI mode.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    The AI doesn't know how to play with DP or SF cards very well, so they are not an option for Custom AI mode.
    oh, I didn't know that. I hope the AI will get smarter.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Snare Trap foil can be seen by the opponent. Maki Gee Vs. BmoStupendous, and the opponent confirmed that he saw my Snare Trap.