Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 70

Thread: Bug List - 2.90

  1. #21
    Senior Member jojiwakabayashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    612
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zookeepre View Post
    Attachment 6925 Second time I have had this bug. I start the game and I am playing against myself in meltdown. Waste of 200 gold.
    This issue was fixed on v2905
    Try to update the old one
    IGN: Jojiwakabayashi

    The most highest scoring player in season 18 and 25
    The most highest rating player in seaon 26 and 27

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Hey. I just started playing this game and I have a spitfire hound question. The card states "When Spitfire Hound is summoned, you may destroy target item or ability you control: if you do, target opposing ally takes 3 fire damage". I destroy my own ability or item, but I am never given the opportunity to deal 3 fire damage. Is this a bug?

  3. #23
    Senior Member jojiwakabayashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    612
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jowe View Post
    Hey. I just started playing this game and I have a spitfire hound question. The card states "When Spitfire Hound is summoned, you may destroy target item or ability you control: if you do, target opposing ally takes 3 fire damage". I destroy my own ability or item, but I am never given the opportunity to deal 3 fire damage. Is this a bug?
    I guess maybe you didn't select opponent's an ally while you were using the Spitfire Hound ability. If you didn't choose any opponent's ally, your own target item or ability was just destroyed.
    Last edited by jojiwakabayashi; 05-14-2015 at 05:45 AM.
    IGN: Jojiwakabayashi

    The most highest scoring player in season 18 and 25
    The most highest rating player in seaon 26 and 27

  4. #24
    Senior Member zookeepre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    233
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Is Sustain paid at the end of turn or the beginning of the opponents turn? I thought end of turn, so then I would think Thriss Almanac would be destroyed, 2 damage dealt, before any of Good Ascendant's effects apply.

  5. #25
    Senior Member jojiwakabayashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    612
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zookeepre View Post
    Is Sustain paid at the end of turn or the beginning of the opponents turn? I thought end of turn, so then I would think Thriss Almanac would be destroyed, 2 damage dealt, before any of Good Ascendant's effects apply.
    Beginning of the opponents turn.
    It wasn't explained on the text as with Amulet of Conjuring and Curse of the Aldmor
    IGN: Jojiwakabayashi

    The most highest scoring player in season 18 and 25
    The most highest rating player in seaon 26 and 27

  6. #26
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,044
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jowe View Post
    Hey. I just started playing this game and I have a spitfire hound question. The card states "When Spitfire Hound is summoned, you may destroy target item or ability you control: if you do, target opposing ally takes 3 fire damage". I destroy my own ability or item, but I am never given the opportunity to deal 3 fire damage. Is this a bug?
    Are you using drag and drop? You need to drag from Spitfire to the Item then also drag from Spitfire to the ally. If you click DONE before dragging to the ally then it will assume you don't want to do the 3 damage. It's working fine as far as I can see from some other games.

  7. #27
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,044
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jojiwakabayashi View Post
    Beginning of the opponents turn.
    It wasn't explained on the text as with Amulet of Conjuring and Curse of the Aldmor
    No, it's end of the turn.

    Quote Originally Posted by zookeepre View Post
    Is Sustain paid at the end of turn or the beginning of the opponents turn? I thought end of turn, so then I would think Thriss Almanac would be destroyed, 2 damage dealt, before any of Good Ascendant's effects apply.
    Having looked at the relevant replay, I have confirmed that the healing is happening before the damage, even though the Almanac is destroyed first. I'll look into it. Thanks very much for reporting.

    SE-928 - Thriss Almanac damage is happening after Good Ascendant heals

  8. #28
    Senior Member ragosonos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    on jupiter
    Posts
    921
    Tournaments Joined
    1
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    No, it's end of the end of the turn.

    Ain't it the same ??
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

    A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR


    Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership


    My famous 320+ rated builds :

    rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    763
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis lee View Post
    cant sell any card in merchant.......
    Is this being fixed on the next version? it doesn't seem to be mentioned in the OP.

    I'm on the PC app version and when I go to sell all the heros from the first page seem to be superimposed over every page of the sell section. I can't sell anything because of this bug and so I can't buy any of the cards I want.

  10. #30
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,044
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Armoek View Post
    Is this being fixed on the next version? it doesn't seem to be mentioned in the OP.

    I'm on the PC app version and when I go to sell all the heros from the first page seem to be superimposed over every page of the sell section. I can't sell anything because of this bug and so I can't buy any of the cards I want.
    Hi. Neither me or Kyle could reproduce this, until I tried one of my different accounts and I saw it there. We can investigate now!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •