Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Paladin of Unaxio

Using 2.89 for iOS, Paladin of Unaxio cannot target himself to remove Sorcerous Poison. The text doesn't specify "other ally", yet the Paladin took my resources and sat there with a white blob on his chest and permitted me to target only my undamaged hero or other ally, when I needed to remove poisoning from PoU.

Is this a bug?
    Are Mojumbo's DP FAQ pages still valid, or do they need to be revisited?
    Is there a page that lists ALL the current cards with correct names, stats and images? The Card List appears to be stuck at v2.02, and may not be complete or correct.
    Last edited by a player; 04-17-2015 at 03:21 PM.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hi. I just tested this and Paladin of Unaxio can target himself. I don't know what was happening for you there.

As with all the self-targeting abilities, you can't use drag and drop, so you need to do the following:

1. Click Paladin
    2. Click ABILITY button
    3. Click Paladin
    4. Click TARGET button

As for the DP FAQ pages, they have not been updated with all the rulings answered here. That would be quite the task to do and it's not been prioritised.

All the card images are up to date on the card list for 2.90, but the table is a bit out of date, you're right about that. I don't know why it says 2.02 on the top. After 2.91 releases, we'll make sure the entire thing is up-to-date and matching what's in the game.