Close

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

2.903 Now at Google Play Store

Hi all,

Thanks for your patience while we resolve the issues some people have been facing with earlier versions of 2.90. We've addressed some performance issues and taken feedback on board about being able to preload everything if you want and the result is 2.903, which you can get at the Google Play store now or via the Play section of this site or just this link.

Details of improvements compared to earlier 2.90 updates:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    This fixes lockups/slowdowns in the deckbuilder. Also the loading screen has changed, to optionally let you preload your entire library if you have the time. You can skip this if you wish, to load on demand, and it will continue to attempt to load more of your library each time you play the game, until finally one day it completes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good news for me, ill check it out later
    IGN: Jojiwakabayashi

The most highest scoring player in season 18 and 25
    The most highest rating player in seaon 26 and 27

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Still wont open for me on the SGS3.

At this point it might be worth it to remove SE from the store for certain devices..

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    Still wont open for me on the SGS3.

At this point it might be worth it to remove SE from the store for certain devices..
    Kyle has more than one SG3 and it worked fine. Maybe it is the OS. Which are you on? Also, did you completely remove the old one before installing this one? I just want to rule out that being the issue.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm not sure where my question should go, but this seemed as good a place as any. I am a new player, I just picked this game up last week, and was having fun trying meltdown now that I've got the basics. Unfortunately meltdown has been really flaky, more often than not taking my gold and failing to match me with anyone, no matter how long I wait. Last night my android automatically patched to this new version, and now it doesn't seem that I can get a match at all.

I dug up an old thread that seemed to suggest that because the game will only match with people running the same version, and few people update immediately, that if you have any interest in playing meltdown you shouldn't update. Is this true? Is there any way around this? It is incredibly frustrating to sit around for hours trying to play, just to lose all the gold I have, and still not getting to play, regardless how fun the game actually is.

Any feedback or advice would be appreciated.
    Thank you.

Edit: Ah, I apologize, it seems it was the 2.904 update that downloaded automatically.
    Last edited by ArtificerProdigy; 04-13-2015 at 09:34 PM.