Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lightbulb [Suggestion] Show Number of Cards Owned/In Deck for Buy/Sell pages

Can you please add the number of cards that you Own but are in your deck to the Sell page.

Also please consider adding the numbers of each card that you Own/In Deck to the Buy page.

This could be shown as [Available to Sell]/[Total], for example:
    • 0/0 - You don't own any of this card (Red in Sell page, Green on buy Page)
    • 0/4 - You own 4 but all are allocated to your Deck (Red in Sell page)
    • 1/1 - You only own 1 of this Card, you might consider buying a few more (Yellow on Buy Page)
    • 4/4 - You own 4 of this Card and none are in you Deck (Yellow on Sell Page when Total is 4)
    • 3/7 - You own 7 cards and 3 are available to sell, the rest are in your deck

*Note: The card in the top right corner on the Sell Page has its number hidden behind the border, so you may want to consider moving the number(s) below the card

Mock Up:
    Card_Inventory.jpg

The reason I bring this up, I bought one of each deck pack, sold my extras down to 4 each, then bought a bunch of cards to bring my numbers up to 4 each, then realized the cards in my deck were not counted in the number on the sell page...

I understand why they are not counted in that number now, which is the same reason you can't clear your deck and go to the Merchant... You must always have at least 31 cards in your deck in order to play the game.

All I'm asking is to provide some way to see what is in your deck when considering whether or not to buy/sell a card, so you don't do like I did, and waste a bunch of money on cards you already have instead of buying the rares/uncommons.

I suppose the alternative involves clearing your deck and creating a spreadsheet of your inventory, but personally I would rather spend my time playing the game

Otherwise the game is awesome!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Also... an Auto Sell button to sell extra cards would be cool too

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I fully agree.
    I was about to sugest the same thing.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    beat me to it, support

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    bump for this thread...was just going thru my cards thinking the same thing...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is an excellent suggestion. I'm not sure if it needs the color scheme, but still, you should be able to see what you have in your deck while you're in the merchant.