Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by hatedkid View Post
    yeah I'm probably her number one fan and unfortunately I concur
    If only they let us keep thought Ripper Cutlass
    Yes, she definitely was back with a vengeance while she had it, but I'm extremely satisfied with the end result of Cutlass.
    Serena got the buff she deserved, but now its Gwen's turn! She needs something that she can call her own.. something that the other heroes won't be able to fully appreciate, the same way Serena was buffed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kross View Post
    Hmm maybe.. but I think a reverse Beetle Demon Bow would be worse than the original.. maybe if the stats were different/buffed.

New ways/reasons to play BDB would be great as well. Such as cards like Helm of Saymeht
    I didn't mean a 2/5 ally turning into a 1/4 weapon. Just an ally that can turn into a weapon. Stats can be whatever you feel is best.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganjamus View Post
    I didn't mean a 2/5 ally turning into a 1/4 weapon. Just an ally that can turn into a weapon. Stats can be whatever you feel is best.
    Oh I see.. Yeah, I agree

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Those ideas would be a start for sure, Gwen is the only hero would be able to achieve the condition of that bow (is kinda like Cutlass' condition for Serena now), and other hunters could only benefit from Momentum by using Pack an Extra.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    Those ideas would be a start for sure, Gwen is the only hero would be able to achieve the condition of that bow (is kinda like Cutlass' condition for Serena now), and other hunters could only benefit from Momentum by using Pack an Extra.
    Exactly what I was going for!

Baduruu technically could pull it off, but the means of getting there would make it not worth it.

I could see how Momentum might look OP on paper, but its only Gwen that see's a huge benefit from this.

These two cards fix Gwen's main problems:

• Getting a weapon out and attacking twice as quickly and efficiently as possible without losing tempo.
    • Draw.

Also, these cards could easily be buffed or nerfed if needed to prevent abuse without changing much about the end result. Though, the cards are getting stronger with each set. So I think these two could already be balanced as they are.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I remember I used to play Gwen back in the old days even before her shadow energy ability changed. Back then all I had to do was play a Golden Katar and throw allies at my opponent until I won. It was great! However these days she doesn't seems to have such an easy time of things and I definitely agree she needs more support. These two cards are a pretty good start. She'll also need something that lets her attack through armor abilities as that's a pretty big weakness of hers.
    Wouldn't it be cool though if there were more weapon attachments though? There could be freezing, poison and fire attachments! Aimed shot is just kind of unexciting currently.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic
    Wouldn't it be cool though if there were more weapon attachments though? There could be freezing, poison and fire attachments! Aimed shot is just kind of unexciting currently.
    Weapon attachments would be better for Gwen than other heroes it's true, cause she can make the weapon last. Even then item destruction would wipe it right out, so the attachments would have to be mighty good to be worth it. Also, Zailen Crusader would be neat in such a build, as it would reduce the cost of weapon attachments too, lol.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What are you noobs talking about?

I use Gwen with only Frying Pan and I have yet to lose a match.

Ever.

...against the A.I.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmm actually Allied Gwenneth is quite competitive. I think i won two pop ups with her already.

Assassin of the coming winter
    Greatness, Reborn