Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I love Wulven Class they was long time my favorid class, because of its good cc2 removals. But two many matches against humans with her stronger cards have let me gone away from my cool Wulvy's.

Fight against Tala with Sandworm is a nightmare most time... Without DFA the trouble begins already on turn4 with these dmg reduce wisp.

So i hink, yeah DFA is a good card, but only because the Wulven need it.

Edit: And DFA is only a card, Boris can spam a similar Effect without an Wulven allie & he isn't rare played. But nobody say anything against him
    Last edited by Kampfgeist; 04-12-2015 at 10:43 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kampfgeist View Post
    I love Wulven Class they was long time my favorid class, because of its good cc2 removals. But two many matches against humans with her stronger cards have let me gone away from my cool Wulvy's.

Fight against Tala with Sandworm is a nightmare most time... Without DFA the trouble begins already on turn4 with these dmg reduce wisp.

So i hink, yeah DFA is a good card, but only because the Wulven need it.

Edit: And DFA is only a card, Boris can spam a similar Effect without an Wulven allie & he isn't rare played. But nobody say anything against him
    Boris does it every 4 turns. I can play a bloodpack and play DFA and suddenly instant board control + stealth.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maxi1230 View Post
    Yes it is pretty strong in its current state.
    I would also rather see it as Assasination, so it requires a unexhausted Wulven ally.
    +1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kampfgeist View Post

Wulven have loads of other ways to deal with armored allies. You've got Vision of Endia, Crescendo, The Harder They Fall, and Tiger Wulf, which I forgot about, which actually brings Wulven up to an excessive total of 3 instant kill cards (although I admit that Tiger Wulf is the harder to use as it has to stay alive).

I'm almost tempted to add 16 more cards to a deck of all the instant kill cards wulven has access to and see if I can make a viable deck :P

To be fair Tala, is going to give a lot of decks a hard time (unless you're Ythan), but it's just about stopping her from getting board control early on and rushing her down once she plays something you can't remove.