Close

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    didnt read the notes but im something like 20-3 so far with this deck so im not complaining lol. however, when i told u guys about the wulven deck that shit on me.. rag himself even stated that its possible. and it was pretty uncanny that he was using the exact set up he had for wulven. it literally counters this deck if played correctly. but like he also said, its very rarely seen. the elemental user got mad lucky as well. mostly since he killed me in a total of 4-5 turns and i didnt have jack for draws.

Blood fang ( easy ) : tidal and rod of smiting will make his allies clueless unless its something like my deck posted in wulven section which fucks up my resources but its not really found in QM a lot. And focused prayer on wotf will destroy enemy draw

had another really good game though that ended in a loss vs another priest. we dwindled each other down until he had like 3 health and i had 10.. i got him down to 1, but he continued to use his heals. in the end, it became his turn with both of us at 1 health each. obviously he then went on to win. beautiful match though! (there were a few moves i made that could have put the game in my favor, but i got cocky around midgame as i had board control and the lead. never get cocky!)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for feedback dude.

Days ago I used my Ms very successful 330 rated deck vs my guild mate fordfff using this threbin and he ate me quite bad.

This deck eats Ms just play it properly and save Templar champion for good time to be sacced not when enemy can kill it next turn,
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by okokokok1 View Post
    I will say this deck has no bad match up now, extremely strong. Just look at rag notes on the usage
    Full agree.

My bad match up is at least 50% win chance.

Tala and Boris was most annoying before people realize MP. Now its easy.

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    think the new update to sindarok apprentice will make a difference?

Sindarok Apprentice - Ability changed to "When an opposing ally enters combat with Sindarok Apprenticeicon, that opposing ally takes 1 arcane damage (or 2 arcane damage if you control at least 2 Templar allies)." (from "When an opposing ally enters combat with Sindarok Apprentice while every ally you control is a Templar ally, that opposing ally takes 2 arcane damage.").

the only thing that really changes for this deck is the ability to send out a single sindarok and have it be a pretty powerful card. you will need at least 2 allies on board now for sindarok to reach its full potential.

what do you think?

-AA

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's not so big differnce.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Actually I will test after update .. after every update I test and change deck. Before sindarok buff I had 3 knight of unaxio for example. If sindarok does bad after nerf I will bring him back specially as my deck has bad Santa now.

Plz someone answer me ... I asked for a nerf to this OP deck .. it got a HUUUUUGEEEE buff. Which is nerfing attachment lance. Attachment lance .. my only problem with this deck and the meta ruler that made me stop playing this deck for a while ... is getting nerf.

Whatever nerf this threbin is getting next update its not big enough to reduce this deck's power. But nerfing lance will make this threbin the most perfect QM deck. As it will basically have no bad match ups.

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ragosonos View Post
    Actually I will test after update .. after every update I test and change deck. Before sindarok buff I had 3 knight of unaxio for example. If sindarok does bad after nerf I will bring him back specially as my deck has bad Santa now.

Plz someone answer me ... I asked for a nerf to this OP deck .. it got a HUUUUUGEEEE buff. Which is nerfing attachment lance. Attachment lance .. my only problem with this deck and the meta ruler that made me stop playing this deck for a while ... is getting nerf.

Whatever nerf this threbin is getting next update its not big enough to reduce this deck's power. But nerfing lance will make this threbin the most perfect QM deck. As it will basically have no bad match ups.
    Hiya. Can you update the original post to state what the current best variant is please?

As far as I know, you still use Apprentice and Scriptures and those were both nerfed from your perspective. Apprentice is weaker than before in your deck, since you only run Templars anyway, so it is worse when alone (1 damage instead of 2). Scriptures costs 1cc more. Whilst I can appreciate you think the deck was buffed by nerfs to other changes to cards you don't use, it will have also been nerfed by buffs to other changes to cards you don't use as well. I'm happy to wait and see how this works out for you in 2.91 and if nerfs are required then we can get that done for 3.0.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is standard threbin deck for most 300+s right now. I have have been using this as standard threbin deck and it worked great for me too . Only vs some rush decks its weak but for rest its a beast. Great deck man I didn't know its ur deck when i was using it myself. Thank you

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am currently 6-2 but I lost because of my mistakes. Deck is great looks solid and very simple.

Darclaw-easy
    Serena-easy so far
    Gravebone- 1-1

Only lost I had was against elementalist cause I focused on his ally instead of him.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AomoriAkuma View Post
    think the new update to sindarok apprentice will make a difference?

Sindarok Apprentice - Ability changed to "When an opposing ally enters combat with Sindarok Apprenticeicon, that opposing ally takes 1 arcane damage (or 2 arcane damage if you control at least 2 Templar allies)." (from "When an opposing ally enters combat with Sindarok Apprentice while every ally you control is a Templar ally, that opposing ally takes 2 arcane damage.").

the only thing that really changes for this deck is the ability to send out a single sindarok and have it be a pretty powerful card. you will need at least 2 allies on board now for sindarok to reach its full potential.

what do you think?

-AA
    The change to Sindarok Apprentice is not really bad though

TO says hi.