4x Night Owl
    4x Zailen Crusader

Abilities (20):
    4x Silent Strike
    4x Backstab
    4x Confluence of Fate
    4x Stop, Thief!
    4x Anarchic Looting
    Yeah its pretty much a 50-50 vs attachment lance. If no tempo loss mass purification removing COF is fun.

Guys I am searching for more draw engine in this threbin deck. Any suggestions ?
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    pretty good deck

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I just had 3 great games against TJ Striga using a Praxix deck on my Dorian Gon account. He was using a Threbin that looked very similar to what you have listed, but with KP added in. Without spoiling too much, the KP was the key card for him. Why's it not in your deck, Rag?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    I just had 3 great games against TJ Striga using a Praxix deck on my Dorian Gon account. He was using a Threbin that looked very similar to what you have listed, but with KP added in. Without spoiling too much, the KP was the key card for him. Why's it not in your deck, Rag?
    @ dimble : thanks a lot man !! You master the deck pretty awsome !!!! I saw you

@ gondo : yeah , I remember first time I used threbin was in a pop up final vs samj where I won because of TKP advantage he didn't have so I had in mind its a copy paste in my decks but when building this I felt it did great without tkp also because room.

I wanna add TKP and draw ( TO most likely ) but really can't find room. Would you help me plz ????

Abilities and items are simply unremovable IMO. So .. will allies be this so much decreased ?

Any suggestion would be awesome tho I feel draw more needed than TKP because when draw is out early I most likely win the game whatever the opponent is.

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi Rag!.

Thanks for posting. I tried the deck and it's pretty sweet

One thing I've noticed is that a t2 Avenger is rarely a good play for me unless I had a t1 Scriptures,which is not that often. Otherwise it's just a meat shield and a card loss. It was mainly a t6 play with champ after TW or later. Did you experience something similar?

With that in mind and the draw "problem", I was thinking of swapping in Devoted Knight. He's not a draw card per se but it's as close to pseudo draw as it gets and gives you a nice acceleration.
    Maybe -2 Avenger, -1 Guardian / Champ (depending on playstyle) for +3 DK.

Let me know what you think.
    Jace
    Member of Supreme Legion

We are legion, For we are many
    IGN: SL Jacelkos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by juderiverman View Post
    swing in between 310 and 320.

beaten by such deck:
    lance with fate and 1 turn attachments.
    typical cards are:

Hero: Lance Shadowstalker

Allies (8):
    4x Night Owl
    4x Zailen Crusader

Abilities (20):
    4x Silent Strike
    4x Backstab
    4x Confluence of Fate
    4x Stop, Thief!
    4x Anarchic Looting
    Quote Originally Posted by ragosonos View Post
    Yeah its pretty much a 50-50 vs attachment lance. If no tempo loss mass purification removing COF is fun.
    Intially, I thought Threbin would be a hard matchup for Lance, but it turns out it's pretty easy to handle even without any item destruction in the deck. If Threbin uses SE to draw, it's a cakewalk.

If Threbin goes ally -> ally -> Tidal Wave -> Weapon with 5 or 6 SE, it will be tight match match. If you start drawing with Staff, you start losing IMO.

Decks with Madelain's Scepter are harder to handle for Lance too so I guess it's just that your version is teched for other matchups.
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I played most of the last season with this deck (with some modifications), ended around 300. Now I play attachment Lance and find this deck pretty easy to beat - Anarchic looting to destroy draw engine and Therbin without draw is useless, I win 9 from 10 matches with Lance against this, I only loose if the Therbin goes: 1 Scriptures, 2 Avenger, 3 Guardian, 4 staff - too late to cast AL on T5 as he already got enough draw.

As I mentioned earlier, the weakness of this deck is its draw I'd probably add 2x bad santa or honored dead.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @jacelkos : thanks man for appreciated work ! Nothing encourage a player to post more decks more than nice feedback. Thanks really !
    About removing avenger I think its a not good idea as t2 avenger is neeeeded in any match up and u have 4 scriptures why are u sure u won't get it lol.

@fdl : ain't this easy but yeah lance garth are only match I think this deck doesn't have advantage against and is hard but I don't think any other match up is lower than 60% win chance except with very bad start

@dejvo : actually draw ain't weekness because I have 8 cards and a very strong draw that I in most matches draw 2 cards in most turns but I meant that sometimes bad luck knocks my door and I neither get t1 Scriptures nor t4 wizent so that's bad. Because this deck is teched vs al,most everything so when u lose vs amber for example because you didn't have draw to draw MP OR FP that's the bad thing.

Why honored dead ? TO is far superior as it can attack and can be summoned t4 and.. its summoned to die so won't affect my allies a lot

Also plz can u tell me what u think I can remove because there is things I wanna add all problem is dunno what to remove. 2 Santa is best I think. How to add it ?

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Here's how I see it:
    For draw early in the game you need SoR and AoF. You've got only 4 of each so it's likely you won't get it. Let's say you got SoR and you're in T3 - here you have 8 cards - GoU and SA. SA will trigger draw only if opponent has allies. If you're going second (or playing against hunter with traps), it's likely that your ally will get killed and you'll still get no draw. So you're in T4 and you only option is to play WS and use ability so you'll get card from SoR and WS. If your opponent is able to destroy your WS in next turn the game is probably lost, because you'll be too far behind - this happened to me quite a lot of times.
    Now to solutions, you can increase your chances with 2cc ally - there's only Zealous Mystic, which is good for haste decks, not for this one. More options for 3cc - you can add Devoted knight who helps you with resources or you can add Smite which turns to fireball with JA on board. I tried both, found DK better.

Now what I did in terms of adding cards (and forgot to mention it in previous comment) - I added 2 copies of Forgiveness. It helps a bit with draw, it gives you SE - best choice. I would probably remove one TC and one SA as they're both situational. But this deck works with 42 cards

Btw before 2.9 I was worried about SoR cost change, but it turns out, it is not that strong, as the draw from this is not that good.