Close

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    can you win against warriors without mass purification,?
    Crusader of new Virtues
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by egatemi View Post
    I am not that sure about it but i got 2 questions.
    1) In how many mu's are you playing mass purification?
    2) In those matchups you play it, would you still be able to win without it?

If you answer question 2 with yes then you should remove it from your deck. And instead add brax soldier against lance.
    Hi egatemi , I can count embers Jerry in the top 3-4 decks in 320 meta. Many people using it.
    Well in question 1- well not in most matches but yeah I use it a lot and consider it very important

Question 2- no I dont think I can beat millstallker , DC , Boris , tala , Jerry , vess ,sometimes removing cof in lance and zhanna and others without it or at least will be harder but in fact when I am playing this deck I'm just concerned about draw because ik I have tools to beat everything , removing mP will not grant this feeling vs many things,

About warriors , no I can't beat Boris without it unless I go soo aggro and summon rod of smiting and swing on hero many times rushy style but some decks stops me early so without MP its a lot harder ,

Vs tala I can't kill worms or wisps so I remove BF and keeps summoning a lot while she summon small amount of allies due to bad draw and I win easy , specially when removing BF result in no draw of worms or wisps , with no removing bF is so hard. Specially with some crippled allies I have ,,, and late game removing enrage as this deck can do huge damage in small turns with rod and avenger they many times stay alive after 30 damage using enrage.

Amber can be the kill able without mP but damn auto win with MP as I have 4 FP and high HP allies making her cannot cripple or kill quickly as TC and guardian are uncrippleable and very high HP

Smart idea about Brax but its not a card I can grant I'll beat lance if I have but MP makes many things auto win , also Brax will affect ability of all my allies which is bad. TO was gonna die quickly ..

Thanks a lot for concern. If meta change and I take off MP I'll add TO I think. As I don't need brax at all.
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    long story short: mass purification has its place in this deck and shouldn't be removed

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Agree

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Okay i agree that MP is needed against warriors and otherwise thei are autoloose.
    I couldnt really anticipate this cause i am only playing very few decks and never played templar therbin before.

For me meta picks are always there to fix a specific deck weakness against a matchup that is common. Never metapick against a mu that is uncommon and you still hqve a 50% winning chance. Thats at least what i think.

There are anfew more things i want to point out.

1. Tidal wave is for me a 4x pick in every late game oriented priest deck. 3x times in every midrange deck because you are trying to dominate with allies and tw is more of a emegerncy card there.
    2. Lots of 4x ally calls. The only ally you need 4x is sig cause its your best t3 drop. Everythingi. Else is tech. So you could maybe concider other allies like the fireresistant templar vs a mage matchup.
    4. Dont like TO in your deck. You will loose too much tempo. Since CoF is out Bad Santa became much bettet
    People are playing with full hand so its a better play then before

Cheers
    Crusader of new Virtues
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So after testing , I will add 3 bad Santa to the deck and make it 43 + hero.

I had almost full hand in almost every turn as the deck already has huge draw but with Santa I'm sure I'll get draw before t5 which was only problem. I think now the deck will be very hardly defeated

I added Santa simply because the only deck's weakness is that every 5-6 games I play I lose one because luck goes against me and I do t get my draw cards or a rouge get many stop thiefs very early so I'm destroyed.

After testing bad Santa is best solution and it worked more than well.

Final tweaks I will test.
    1- TKP
    2- increasing MP by 1 to make a big chance of getting it

If you are fan of small builds believe me the only reason is that 40+1 is more consistent than 43+1 but as I added " bad Santa " its now even more consistent.

Bad Santa helped me recover my destroyed weapons and hand ( Serena ) so 44 card with bad Santa is better than 41 without Santa in consistency and everything.

Any ideas ?

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bad Santa certainly help against lance. Lance get tons of draw from attach and keep hand filled. Right situation for bad Santa. TO is not a Templar, is it?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What u said is true in a huge way. Another tactic is to make him don't draw using MP but this doesn't happen always.

After Santa addition the deck became more solid.

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Helm of Saymeht might work as additional staff.

and maybe Glass Chalice of Knowing

but both are items, countered by Anarchic Looting
    Last edited by juderiverman; 05-14-2015 at 03:29 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    3 Bad Santa not working. tidal wave can be missing in 43 card deck. Maybe replace one rod for Santa