Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    haha,cause he can beat your millstlker

Please, I don't like to be reminded of traumatic experiences

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Delay of Game View Post
    Please, I don't like to be reminded of traumatic experiences
    Jericho is a worse matchup against miller tbh.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not sure what everyone uses but I feel like Gravemonger was meant for Praxix. You're almost guaranteed to have him a 6/6 on T4 - with the right cards in the deck of course. Regardless there's never much waiting to have him buffed up. Undead seem to like Praxix as well because of how easy it is to get allies into the GY.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    While thay may be the case, Praxix's problem lies in not being able to do early board control. By the time you have the Gravemonger out, you will have been too far behind on field advantage for him to matter much.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A non-mill Praxix doesn't do well to me without ED. So if you're using Gravemonger, might as well use Rotling. 1cc ally thats easy to trigger for ED plus easy to buff to 2/2 - but that's later than Gravemonger. Praxix will have the same difficulties as other heroes without board impacting abilities since his ability is no guarantee on the amount of damage it will do. He needs a lot of allies in that style deck. Should be 20+ I'd think regardless of what tribe he uses.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Think I am trying the wrong approach using the All Hope Is Lost as the win condition. In fact my deck is all hope is lost.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So there's this old characterization of players from Magic the Gathering that still sort of sticks: Timmy, Johnny and Spike (http://archive.wizards.com/Magic/mag...om/daily/mr11b). Essentially some players like to win big (with giant monsters or lots of damage, etc), some like to win in a complicated (if inconsistent) way, others just want to win.

Designers try to create different cards to cater to each of these. Ideally most cards can cater to all of them in the right context, but that isn't always the case, and sometimes it takes time for the true power of a card to be realized (because new cards combo with it, for example).

Try seeing outside of your own experience and look instead to the rest of the gaming community. Some people out there like Praxix, and some have a lot of hope for what Praxix could be. Even if Praxix is never tier 1, he could still remain a hero that a subsection of the community likes to tinker with, and that's ok too...it's a game after all, and games are about fun.
    Last edited by bobrossw; 04-09-2015 at 02:28 PM.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyraquis View Post
    Think I am trying the wrong approach using the All Hope Is Lost as the win condition. In fact my deck is all hope is lost.
    AHiL as a win condition requires you to mill as fast as possible in order to meet the criteria for its loop. Your deck can't be much bigger than your opponent because otherwise you risk getting killed before the loop even begins. IMO AHiL is the most inconsistent way to win with Praxix. There are less allies in that deck than average, weakening your ability's potential for controlling the board. It requires a lot of setup that leaves you open for several turns that can be hard to come back from.

Starval is correct about Rotling and Gravemonger; they both can pose problems for the opponent because it's so easy to swarm with them and they can get pretty big depending on how lucky your Plightbred discards are.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    let's hope Praxix never becomes competitive, because he will for sure be NPE
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri