Close

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: v2.90

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We are in the process of redoing the entire networking component using a different networking engine for v3.0. Not only does it support reconnections, it will have multiple servers around the world for best connection speeds (can still play against anyone in the world), plus potentially even support asynchronous games*!

* - "soon"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Regarding new platforms such as Linux, Windows Phone 8, BlackBerry, etc... Yes the Unity3d game engine does support building to these platforms, however after trying a quick build on each of them, it was determined that a lot of work would be required to make it run properly. Unfortunately we are too busy with our current workload to support new platforms at the moment, since the relative number of players is quite a bit smaller than the other major platforms.

P.S. Please watch your language and insults, morbius

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I wonder in voice of Piers Morgan if stating the obvious still counts as an insult.

But at least we finally got you to acknowledge the Linux players, until now you were happy simply ignoring us. Now if you could also share what is this additional work that needs to be done on the Linux client, maybe we could help, or at least direct you to someone who can. Knowing your past record, I wouldn't be all too surprised if it turns out to be something trivial.
    Last edited by morbius; 04-11-2015 at 03:57 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When v2.9+ coming for iOS?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    * - "soon"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    v2.9030 is rolling out now. This fixes lockups/slowdowns in the deckbuilder. Also the loading screen has changed, to optionally let you preload your entire library if you have the time. You can skip this if you wish, to load on demand, and it will continue to attempt to load more of your library each time you play the game, until finally one day it completes

iOS update: the latest version has been submitted to Apple, and they should approve it in about a week from now. Unfortunately they don't allow multiple versions waiting for review, so the countdown resets from today.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    v2.9030 is rolling out now. This fixes lockups/slowdowns in the deckbuilder. Also the loading screen has changed, to optionally let you preload your entire library if you have the time. You can skip this if you wish, to load on demand, and it will continue to attempt to load more of your library each time you play the game, until finally one day it completes

iOS update: the latest version has been submitted to Apple, and they should approve it in about a week from now. Unfortunately they don't allow multiple versions waiting for review, so the countdown resets from today.
    Very nice. I've tried on web version. Seems to work for me.

Anyone else tried yet?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thanks for the info man.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I purchased the April foils package. Will I get my foil packs when the upgrade is released?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've tried Adroid version. It rocks!
    Thank you, Kyle!