Close

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: v2.90

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinx82 View Post
    I purchased the April foils package. Will I get my foil packs when the upgrade is released?
    Yes, once you run any version of 2.90, they will show up for you in that version. (They're in your account now, but only 2.90 knows how to show them.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Yes, once you run any version of 2.90, they will show up for you in that version. (They're in your account now, but only 2.90 knows how to show them.)
    Cool. Thanks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Speaking of the April Foils bundle, after opening one the foils pack I get one foil of Violet Thunderstorm, and her head is cut off!! It's this a bug?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by shiverspt View Post
    Speaking of the April Foils bundle, after opening one the foils pack I get one foil of Violet Thunderstorm, and her head is cut off!! It's this a bug?
    No, its the new foil crop
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So many updates in quick succession. I just downloaded a 2.9040 version on the android market. I think I'll just stick with the PC version until the update-dust settles.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    v2.9030 is rolling out now. This fixes lockups/slowdowns in the deckbuilder. Also the loading screen has changed, to optionally let you preload your entire library if you have the time. You can skip this if you wish, to load on demand, and it will continue to attempt to load more of your library each time you play the game, until finally one day it completes

iOS update: the latest version has been submitted to Apple, and they should approve it in about a week from now. Unfortunately they don't allow multiple versions waiting for review, so the countdown resets from today.
    Thanks, Kyle. Its definitely a start but there is still some work to be done on it, I think.

Before I updated to 2.93 (while it was out), the game would force close in the deck builder literally every single time I filtered by ally.

I updated to 2.93, and this didn't happen, ALTHOUGH it did force close on me again on two other occasions:

• Once while I was trying to preload the library (I believe the numbers got to about 800 something out of 1300 something, then when I opened the app again, it only needed to load 500 something--and it worked.)
    • And once when I filtered by "Extras", so I'm assuming that the sleeves and such weren't included in the preload??

Either way, I should note that Shadow Era has never force closed on me before 2.90, aside from it still not being able to open for me on Android since that 2.8(something) update.

I will clear my cache and try building a deck again without preloading next time and let you know if the same thing that occurred in 2.92 happens again.
    Last edited by Kross; 04-13-2015 at 01:20 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    v2.9040 should be stable now, although we've received some reports that Samsung Galaxy S3 still has problems with it.
    I wish we could push out updates for iOS as easily as Android!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We've updated the graphics for a few Undead allies that weren't showing their Undead attribute, plus fixed the zooming for Violet Thunderstorm. Thanks to the new resource system, you'll only need to download these changed images the next time you log in.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    We've updated the graphics for a few Undead allies that weren't showing their Undead attribute, plus fixed the zooming for Violet Thunderstormicon. Thanks to the new resource system, you'll only need to download these changed images the next time you log in.
    Sounds good. I will say I have been pleased with how fast the game has loaded for me since latest version. At first there was some slowness with card images loading like in merchant, still occurs every now and then, but overall it's much faster to get past the loading screen. Don't have to wait nearly as long now.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Banned
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    is there a way to get the glowing embers free crystals in the pc or web version? that would be really nice!