Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

up coming campaign...

idk if this has been addressed but when the campaign is implemented will it be available offline? And will rewards be given offline? I think they should bc theres no reason to eat my data up unless im in multiplayer. This would kill the campaign for me and a few others. Not many but if this is done we would all be happy. Thanks
    Nothing to fear but fear itself
    IGN: SpaceGhost

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Past TCGs I've played, the campaigns were available off line

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This won't be. Or at least you won't get any experience / gold for it. They want you connected to detect any possible cheats.

At least that is how it's been.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is a good question. It would be interesting to see if any progress gets saved while offline. All information on accounts are held on their end(ie their servers). So whenever you beat an AI or play a QM or get shadow crystals etc, that information is sent to them for it to be saved onto your account. If your offline there is no way for that information to be sent unless they change the programming up quite a bit, but that could make for some major bugs with memory loss and dis-connectivity. And we cant have information held on our end because that will create huge inconsistency between platforms(android, apple, pc/mac).

It will be interesting to see how wulven will handles it if at all
    IGN: TJ Slaggathor

"It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones you're opponents dealt" - Grimsley 2012

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The more important philosophical question is: If I lose an offline match, can I pretend it never happened?

And perhaps even more important to ponder: Wtf are people playing offline/campaigns for anyways??

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Delay of Game View Post
    The more important philosophical question is: If I lose an offline match, can I pretend it never happened?

And perhaps even more important to ponder: Wtf are people playing offline/campaigns for anyways??
    Y offline? Did you even read the post dude?

.................................................. ..........................

Ty for the feedback everyone. I didn't know the rewards relied on the games serves.
    Nothing to fear but fear itself
    IGN: SpaceGhost

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Delay of Game View Post
    We want campaigns for a new challenge and interesting situations which you can't get in Quick Match. The advantage of campaigns is that the games don't have to be balanced and can have different win conditions and game mechanics. Of course this might not really be relevant to people who would rather perpetually play Moonstalker against other players.