Close

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mind Control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Another Mind Control bug: played a game just now vs Yeater42 where we kept Mind Controlling the same Plasma Behemoth back and forth; every time Yeater took control, the Behemoth's power kept growing (due to his Shard of Power). When I took control, the Behemoth's power did not decrease. I think it ended up with 7 or maybe 9 power due to the switching :P
    Constructed deck power level should not be a consideration when setting the rarity of a card.
    Frustrated by the lack of in-game chat? Talkinate! http://talkinator.com/t8r.jsp?b=ShadowEra

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've never played Mind Control before and am curious whether the card works as an attachment like Poison Arrow etc?

If it works like PA, then can Jericho's ability remove the effect?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Currently, it doesn't get attached to an ally, once played, it's just removed from the game and the ally moves to your side. However, there's a few bugs associated with it so I'd use it sparingly. The 3 bugs I'm aware of two of which is in this thread and the third is in some thread I made--regarding Mind Control-led attached card removal.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Possible bug: I had a Portal in play, and I used Mind Control to take the enemy Aldon, but I was not able to attack with him right away.
    Constructed deck power level should not be a consideration when setting the rarity of a card.
    Frustrated by the lack of in-game chat? Talkinate! http://talkinator.com/t8r.jsp?b=ShadowEra

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Haha, that's funny, you stole Portal and Aldon. Different means but snatched nonetheless.

Anyways, with the way Portal and Mind Control is worded, it would make sense that you can't use Mind Control-led allies right away.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is it me or Mind control has alot of bugs with it:

-I mind control aldon and thought my allies get +1 attack instead my oppenent still gets +1 on his turn.
    -I mind control aeon and unable to attack oppenents ally or hero.

*I think there was a few more but I don't really recall them.

EDIT: Maybe the Aldon bug is just a rare kind of bug since I only mind controlled it once before dunno if anyone had experienced it before using mind control
    Last edited by ZEREF; 02-27-2011 at 06:53 AM.
    To survive in this era, I must crush and annihilate all opposing enimies. Mages are my sworn enemy.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmm, I didn't notice the Aldon bug. Mind Control and Aeon bug is fixed in the next patch though. If there are any other bugs with Mind Control, do post them. I deck Mind Control too and I'd like my games bug-free.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i just tried to buy mind control at the merchant and they said it wasn't being sold anymore. it had a 2 symbolizing there were only two?? at the merchant and now it's not even displayed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by autumnleaf View Post
    i just tried to buy mind control at the merchant and they said it wasn't being sold anymore. it had a 2 symbolizing there were only two?? at the merchant and now it's not even displayed.
    Someone else probably bought it just as you tried. It'll come back available, just keep your eyes open daily.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    People are realizing how evil Mind Control will be once it works more properly in the next update. Heck, it could become the next point of contention; Portal part II, if you will.