Close

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mind Control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Mind Control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Enemy ally sounds wrong... Maybe 'opponent's ally'?
    Pretty cool way to get some of the best human allies to work for you.
    Elemental class overall is really strong but I like it the way it is, although there could be some neutral counter abilities for these.
    I can resist everything except temptation.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very powerful card (can be used to take big critters) when combined with Zaladar (obliterates weenies ). It's also an ability making it a plus since your opponent doesn't have any other option but to kill his/her critter or mind control it back.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, this can probably just say "target ally", you could cast it on your own guy, but why bother?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Bug: Opponent used Mind Control on my Sandra Trueblade, this caused one of my resources to explode.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    OK, this card is obscenely good. Not only do you get to remove their best guy and add it to your team, apparently you also get to attack with it right away? Crazy. Should probably cost 7 or 8.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mind control on Sandra eh... possible made it a new object when it changed sides and gave its trigger when entering play. as for attacking straight away. should probably be exahusted unless you control a portal.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's a good point... In the next release the ally will be exhausted, and Sandra will not trigger her effect since she technically was not re-summoned.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm leaning on suggesting Mind Control become an attached card. Currently, once played, you just gain ownership of the targeted ally and Mind Control goes to the graveyard. If it becomes attached, it'll be nerf a bit and be affectable with thigns like Jericho Spellbane and Retreat. Well, you might think counting a 5 resource card with 2 resource card seems unfair but remember that now the owner also has to resummon the ally as well. And Jericho? well he probably needs the break. It makes more sense to me that the Mind Control card is on the ally and controlling it, but that's just my opinion. Note, I use Mind Control in my current deck so it's not like I hate people who play Mind Control so I want it nerfed.

EDIT: Actually, how come Mind Control doesn't go to the graveyard? I notice it just gets removed from the game. I guess that's better because then they can't use it again with Eternal Renewal, but it's not mentioned anywhere so to the uninitiated, they're just unaware.
    Last edited by AnAdolt; 02-15-2011 at 05:25 AM. Reason: add edit comment

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I posted this on the beta feedback area, but I think it's worth mentioning here as well: Mind Control on characters with the Protector ability is bugged. Your characters become unable to attack for the rest of the match!