Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cant cast card durring glitch

So annoying. You click a card, and it "floats" like they do to get in a "casting positiont" and that "pink" aura glows around it ready to TARGET something. Then if you click off, or want to put it down, it CENTERS on your screen and there is this pink glowing ball that sits in the center of the card blocking everything out and the game hangs and you cant click off, put the card down, and it sort of takes its time thinking and bugged out. I have lost turns due to this glitch. It happens both in PvE and PvP (against AI and real players)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes this happens quite often to me on mobile. Usually have to try an keep tapping the background but just zooms in an out. Never cause a lose but wastes a turn. Most of the time i tap on the hero yhwt works best for me to get it to leave.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've found tapping the graveyard and then closing it usually fixes this issue, but sometimes not even that works. Worth trying next time it happens though
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Swiping the screen up or down (i.e. the zoom angle) should also fix it, where it'll give you option to cancel out the cast, then can cast again normally.