Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Get rid of the last update! Fix the game!

I am new to the game. I installed it because of the good reviews.

I just noticed after installing the game in the "updates" menu that the last patch was installed to "stop exploiters farming 'losing gold'"...

1) YOU ARE RUINING YOUR GAME IN A HEARTHSTONE fashion! - BECAUSE YOU LET US GET EXP by losing, pushing us up the ranks with EXP and NO GOLD = mismatched games. It is like putting a new rectuit into battle and promoting him to General with Leutenant gear / training. It sucks. And it is ok for the first 5 levels, but like hearthstone, it leads to PREDATORY (and P2W) game play as you will not have the cards necessary to battle it out in the new rank you recieved. Please stop the EXP gain if we lose...turn the GOLD ON! Otherwise I am uninstalling until it is fixed.

2) I understand people abuse. But you are mistaken if you think punishing globally the player base is the key. You can A) Make it so people can not quit and have to play at least 50% through their game to get gold, and keep it how it is now (no gold) if they quit EARLY. I just finsihed an ENTIRE game and only got EXP. This is HUGELY unbalancing. B) I AM sorry, but you CAN NOT fix exploits. As I speak, I have both Anyroid, BLuestacks, 2 PC's, and 3 cell phones running games. I can easily multibox, and run emulators WITHIN the emulators to create foot ball stadium populations worth of accounts. Add them as friends in game, and battle each other for gold (BECAUSE IF I WIN! I still get GOLD so PUNISHING THE LOSER = YOU ARE JUST PUNISHING ONE dump account and therefore on a P2W agenda,,,, known or unbeknownst amungst yourselves.

PLEASE reconsider this last update. So many goooooddddd games use "EXP and GOLD" if you lose (League of legends, Hex, etc etc.) this game is AWESOME! and I am loving what you have here, but I Can not play knowing a loss is EXP and NO GOLD.... AGAIN, the key argument is you are punishing losers with this "exploit" mentality...but did you think of the WINNERS? DO YOU UNDERSTAND it is not "2 guys add each other and farm their losses", but it is EASILY 1 GUY With MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS and HE IS THE WINNER and STILL PROFITING from this "discipline action"??????!! I am no genious...and I understand that, meaning you guys know that and sneaking ina P2W design because "hearth stone does it, so shhhh don't tell"....or you just did it with good intentions and do not understand how the gaming world works.

PLEASE remove it and I Will reinstall, untill then, uninstaled and labeled un playable.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hi. EXP and LEVEL mean zero for match-making, since that is done by Rating which is reset at the start of every month and earned through winning games that were long enough to count. All EXP and LEVEL are for is determining when and how hard it is to level up to get 25 Shadow Crystals for doing so. (Initially you only need a few EXP to level up, but each level requires more EXP to get to the next.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That is even worse.... No wonder I have been pitted against other players with OP cards....I have 3-4 cards out and they face roll me with 2 cards because they are "rated" low but have had enough gold to face roll through the top. -.- That is like intentionally implementing fail...and worse than "gaining ranks" through EXP since at least in the "gaining ranks" we have a decent balanced levels 1 - 5. Bring back the gold. Or I unleash all my accounts to farm it. I really did not want to. Need a fighting chance.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am confusion Nanbo. If you lose games your rating goes down and you should play "easier" opponents. if you win games your rating goes up and you should be "harder" opponents.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's why this update was made to keep people from farming instead of playing the game. You can't transfer gold between accounts anyways so farming is rather pointless.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Or do as I do and start grinding against the AI. It's tedious, sure, but now I end up having lots of useful cards to make decent decks with.
    Also play on the mobile versions. They have optional advertisements which give 5 shadow crystals each watching. I've probably gained over 5k shadow crystals like this

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I play games on my kindle but go onto my iphone to get 5 shadow crystals per watching.

I have gotten about 700 shadow crystals in about a week of playing this game.

Built a pretty decent deck I think using the SC to get premium decks and selling cards to get gold.

in the Graveyard,Amongst the fallen blades
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This game is pure strategy. If you need to learn to play better you can ask me I love helping. But also your comparisons are off even in hearthstonenyoullbplay players within you ranks. And SE is a bit better. You won't be facing high level players till 280 and above.
    And also gold is needed in big clumps so even earing gold takes time.'or like in real life but boosters or be smart and by starter decks and re sell them for gold af buy what you need. Preferably elemetal starters.

And if you think this games pay to play you are wrong. I am notorious for making cheap decks that have high performance levels of play. So? Where are you getting all this from? And don't say your a magic player because I am too and it just seems a bit odd you would Critizse a good thing.
    Avenger Of The Fallen Blade,
    Warriors Of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13
    Season 15 Ranking: 65
    Season 22 Ranking: 88

Blue Phoneix Guild Leader

JOIN THE MOST EPIC GUILD EVER: Warriors of The Blue Phoenix

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?19877-Guild-Warriors-of-the-Blue-Phoenix-Greatness-Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You never got money when losing. I think.

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    "We are going to block gold because exploits"....
    Meanwhile they have hackers running rampant:

hacker.jpg