Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spark

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Spark

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Perfect ability and stats. Though you gotta be lucky to get out 4 of these at the same time from a 30 card deck.
    I can resist everything except temptation.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Agreed, I like this card very much and it seems quite balanced... however, It would be interesting if their were other "spark" cards (such as blue spark, red spark, etc) so the build has greater potential in a given match.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, that sounds good. Maybe the next spark could be uncommon with same stats but the ability added: 'Draw a card when it dies'
    Since there are no draw abilities yet for elementals to use the full potential of its abilities.
    If there would be only 4 sparks,people might not use them because of the lack of draws and so they cannot make good combo in endgame with feedback. Even the artwork could be the same but with different colouring and maybe few additions.
    Last edited by Benjee007; 10-19-2010 at 01:48 AM.
    I can resist everything except temptation.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah. When You Can Only have 4 sparks, it really hard to use them. Several other cards witch boosts Spark stats among other things would really be useful.

If that ever happens, Think about changing The text to something that Actually explains that. So far, its perfect though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I think it would be a great idea to have different card's that boost Spark's stats if we can't have an increased amount of them allowed in our decks. Also, I was wondering if Spark's stats should increase for every other Spark in play. An example being that if both my opponent and I have Spark cards in play both of our Spark's stats increase, rather than just being my own Sparks in play that increase its stats. I was just wondering because when I was playing a match, I wasn't sure what would happen, and it just turned out that Spark's stats only increase for your other Sparks in play, not the opponent's. I would suggest making the text explain that, maybe somewhere along the lines of "Spark gains +1 attack and +1 health for every other Spark you control."
    Take a look at my Shadow Era blog where I'll regularly post information, strategies, announcements, and even an interview or two!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Pretty weak unless you happen to get three or more of them at once, and then they're pretty ridiculous. Do you want the game to be that swingy?

Possible idea: bonus equal to the number of Elemental allies you control, not just sparks. Might be too strong if there is a good curve of Elemental allies, though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Revising my opinion: this card should probably not be buffed, it is a bit crazy.
    Constructed deck power level should not be a consideration when setting the rarity of a card.
    Frustrated by the lack of in-game chat? Talkinate! http://talkinator.com/t8r.jsp?b=ShadowEra

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    it looks like a well balanced card for me that has a lot of potential.

i mean yes you need to have some luck to get all 4 of them out at once, but if this happenes you have 4x 4/4 creatures for a cost of 4 res. !!!
    as this will happen more likely in the late game you still have res. to pimp the a bit for example (what is the engl. short cut for this) with Life infusion 4/9 nice ! or next round Bloodlust and Shard of Power. Yummy !!! or you need some life -> conversion.

and and and so much more possiblitys but i should keep some surprises for you (i am longing for multiplayer)

I was playing some time with them and i realy like them because you can use them in so many ways. even one spark holds great power

I also like the idea from Benjee007 to get more of them with differnt abilitys, card draw when dying is great

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Card should probably be changed to Uncommon status, it's quite good in my opinion.