Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Dev deletion of my account?

Greetings, it has been a long time since I have played this beauty of a game. Although I was a avid player when it was created in the beta and such I stopped gaming for a while. Now I recently purchased an iPad and thought to myself what was that great card game I played. Aha shadow era! I love quickly downloaded it and had to reset my password. Now I can log into these forums but not in the game im really hoping you did not delete all my cards etc. being I was one of the top 30 in the game for a while :/ please do help I would like to see all the new stuff unless my progress has been deleted. Thankyou
    "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dont forget to send message to support. I know DT free the "names" after year or so of inactivity. So your account probably exist but your in game name will be some number. Log in values should be the same.
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hi. No accounts have ever been deleted, but sometimes people forget their passwords or the email address associated with them.

I can look up accounts by either email address or the in-game name of the account, but the latter won't work if you haven't used it for a year because Kyle reclaimed some names to free them up when we hit 4 million registered users. So if you are sure of the email address that went with your account, send it to me by private message and I'll look you up to confirm all is there before we attempt to get you a new password.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's great news. I was looking for a support tab to list
    My inquiry but I couldn't locate it, just frequently asked questions tab n such.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    4 million!!! Wow congrats that is well deserved. I will send you the pm now, thanks both of you for your quick replies.