Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meltdown

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Meltdown

Is there a way to calculate how many players there are in a meltdown? I wanna know what tier I am so I'd stop selling my cards for half price.
    Last edited by Gother Lee; 03-12-2015 at 04:16 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Only way is to play single game by alternative account - and look which place that account will have after one game.

Btw here you can get some free crystals if you already did not: http://game.shadowera.com/bonus.php
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There could be around 350-400 players at the moment

I know cos I'm rank 350 with 30 points

So aim for a rank that is 1-150 to ensure you escape the bottom tier and receive no gold

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am rank 5 so secured for tier 1? Cause I really don't feel like grinding anymore esp if I've to sell cards I regret later on.

I just wanted to get tier 1 so I can get rich fast and don't have to grind again!
    Last edited by Gother Lee; 03-12-2015 at 09:13 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You are rank 5 now... but its long time to Friday. So I still recommend you to play some more games to secure position. You can grind some money in QM or against AI to have something to play MD ;-)

Don´t worry even tier 2 makes good profit from meltdown.
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tier 1 is probably defined by top 1%

So you are probably tier 2 ATM but by Friday... if you can hold that rank 5 position then you might just scrape into tier 1

Your tier 2 position is secure tho and like maskee said... you can make a decent profit especially with a good win rate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I only got 2000 gold left. I had to sell all my good cards just to maintain my rank. Kings Pride, Peoples champion, Lily etc... I can only make gold dueling the ai now and god knows how lame & boring they are.
    Last edited by Gother Lee; 03-12-2015 at 05:51 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gother Lee View Post
    I only got 2000 gold left. I had to sell all my good cards just to maintain my rank. Kings Pride, Peoples champion, Jacona etc... I can only make gold dueling the ai now and god knows how lame & boring they are.
    If you intend to buy those cards back... then I would say that it won't be worth it unless you have a really high win rate...

But if you do not intended to buy those cards back... then it will be worth it

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Jay View Post
    Tier 1 is probably defined by top 1%

So you are probably tier 2 ATM but by Friday... if you can hold that rank 5 position then you might just scrape into tier 1

Your tier 2 position is secure tho and like maskee said... you can make a decent profit especially with a good win rate
    Tier 0 is 1st place; you get 1x all Legendary foils and a few hundred thousand gold

Tier 1 is 2nd thru 10th place; you get a random legendary (or Epic, I believe) foil and ~100,000 gold

Tier 2 is 11th place thru 30th place; you get a random foil and 30,000-50,000 gold

The gold numbers are all estimates dependent on total Meltdown participants that week, but those are rough averages from what I've seen.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Jay View Post
    If you intend to buy those cards back... then I would say that it won't be worth it unless you have a really high win rate...

But if you do not intended to buy those cards back... then it will be worth it
    Well I was doing pretty good with a heavy mana Boris deck with 4x Blood Frenzies.... At 277 rating my winrate started too see resistance. So I wouldn't mind switching to a different hero.