Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Revolution to Revelations ( telegram that is)

.Revolution to Revelation

Shadow Era has brought together an amazing amount of varied people, personalities and cultures. It's an amazing thing compared to other online gaming experiences. The forums a friendly and there's always someone here to help. With that in mind a new telegram chat room is being opened.

A "Safe House"if you will. Over the course of years in SE , I've had the opportunity to help others and was given help when I needed it. Simple kind words or advice from those who care can truly be game changer. That is what we are offering to any and all who would take advantage of it.

It started as a faith based room, but is so much more than that, there are no restrictions on faith, belief , non belief or questions. We would like all to join. Hindu, Taoist, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Atheists, Jewish, Druidic, Wiccan, agnostic., it's about bringing the best of your faith to others even if that is no specific belief. This is about helping others and perhaps yourself in the process.

The discussion in this room can be anything, questions , comments, education and enlightenment. Helping another persons comes in many forms and that's the whole goal. Perhaps you are feeling down, could use a chat and encouragement. Goodness knows I have.
    But all of this must be done civilly, no abuse of others will be tolerated, debates are fine go ahead and ask about somebody's beliefs or lack of it. Just keep it nice, or your version of nice.
    I can't say it strongly enough, abuse or just being mean and nasty, will get you removed.
    Fairly warned, be ye, says I.

There are some simple rules we will all follow.
    1) To join the room, post your @username here, or pm Pat Jay, Kip Thorp or Ludwig
    ( nobody needs to know if your in here, and nobody will unless you tell them
    2) Once your in please do not add any other members without asking. If you add somebody and they violate the rules, you will be removed with them, if you don't remove them first.
    3) What people ask about or need help with are held in strict confidence. Do Not, share it unless it's needed to help. ( still be very careful about that)
    4) This room is guild less ,wear your tag if you wish, but there should be minimal deck talk, ( I'm sure game related stuff will come up, but there are other rooms for that)
    Honour your guild and obey all rules they set forth.

That's about it.

I'm hoping we can get the full spectrum of SE players in here, different points of view, many amazing cultures and beliefs in one place , with one goal.

If you haven't found Telegram yet, here's a link
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....gram-Chat-room

Pat posts a scripture a day with his take on it.
    I'll say something stupid but meaningful, hoping to bring a smile.
    Ludwig plays Beethoven in the background and jumps in when he's needed.

But it's about you, join us.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Please add me @vandie
    contact me on telegram @vandie or skype @vandie29

Tournaments Joined