Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It must be then that im doing something wrong, since i think i have below 50% win ratio vs ms While doing pretty decent in shadow era, for the time i spent here. I guess i'll make one ms deck and learn it's weaknesses

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Made some changes to the original post, mainly the suggested buff is now a suggested change (a buff and a nerf).

Quote Originally Posted by Drow37 View Post
    Well, one thing is for sure, serena needs some buff vs moonstalker
    Just one point I want to make. VoE allowing Serena to attack allies regardless of stealth during the turn it is played will really only buff builds running FoB. This buff will be needed as one of the first actions you will take will be taking out Spirit Shuriken, and with FoB eating up your shadow energy, you will probably take out 1-2 TC too. So overall you may have -2 SS, -2 TC, -2 Assassination, +3 FoB, +1 AB and +2 VoE.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Its a good underrated card. Its a very cheap neutral fatty removal - plus an attachment so is synergises with other attachment cards like COF, Zalien, ravagers etc.

Just because a card doesn't see much play doesn't mean its weak such as slinger demon, darkwood wraith, mystic of the vale

Its getting a buff in 2.9 indirectly from the buff to COF.

Im not sure how you concluded vision of endia needs a buff because your Serena deck matches up poorly v moonstalker. Its completely unrelated

If you want more tools in your deck vs stealth you are going to have to bite the bullet and add some layarians (strip stealth)/sword thief (nullify a turn of stealth)/ oliver fagin (steal a stealthed unit) to your deck. Or play more heroes.
    Last edited by RogerFederer; 03-18-2015 at 07:52 AM.
    Accounts: Solymr , R federer
    * hit me up for practice games if you like

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerFederer View Post
    Its a good underrated card. Its a very cheap neutral fatty removal - plus an attachment so is synergises with other attachment cards like COF, Zalien, ravagers etc.

Just because a card doesn't see much play doesn't mean its a weak such as slinger demon, darkwood wraith, mystic of the vale

Its getting a buff in 2.9 indirectly from the buff to COF.

Im not sure how you concluded vision of endia needs a buff because your Serena deck matches up poorly v moonstalker. Its completely unrelated

If you want more tools in your deck vs stealth you are going to have to bite the bullet and add some layarians (strip stealth)/sword thief (nullify a turn of stealth)/ oliver fagin (steal a stealthed unit) to your deck. Or play more heroes.
    ^ what he said.
    I use VoE on BB and it works fantastic since a fellow guild member reccomended it, since its cheaper than TPS I find it to be of a set up card for the turns to follow instead of an instant effect and I'm cool with that. As long as ASW and Dakrath die to my ping I have no complaints.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Justiciar of the Audacious
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." -- Author Unknown
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง the unseen phoenix donger is the deadliest (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I definitely don't want to buff serena or baduruu against moonstalker or tala... Serena and Baduruu dominates meta and game must be balanced. Vision of Endia is good as it is non class card.
    IGN: TJ Maskee - Proud member of Team Juggernauts !