Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Braxnorian - Unaxio Allience help needed

Hi Design Team. Playing around with some different themes, mainly for Boris, and I've teamed up the Braxnorians with the Unaxions. There are some nice synergies but it's lean pickings guys. ( They're all fighting over one girl ) I'm wondering if there are any plans to expand on these semi tribes at all. Maybe Gunther or Karlstrad could defect.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol the Braxnorians don't even have synergy with each other. I would like to see more of them, though. If they have one thing in common it's that they all specialize in some kind of control. All Unaxions so far seem to be of the Templar tribe, so as long as they make new Templars there is a chance some of them will be of the Unaxio kind. I like the fact that they're split into defensive (Templar/Guardian) and offensive (Knight/For Unaxio) sides.
    Raised in Exile. Trained in Kiptergarten. Mastering the ways of SE one step at a time.

Long live the Queen...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There is a nice synergy between Kinght of Unaxio and Braxnorian Veteran. Discard an ability attachment to boost your Knight and return it back with the Veteran. It's quite useful at times.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think Braxnor(ia?) is a place, whereas Unaxio is some kind of god...templars are a holy military order devoted to that god (whether they have the name in their title or not). I imagine there could even be a Braxnorian knight of Unaxio.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Braxno is a city located on the continent of Gaderi and Unaxio is a Temple located on Brothers Isle, divided by the peninsula of Sosilo.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    I think Braxnor(ia?) is a place, whereas Unaxio is some kind of god...templars are a holy military order devoted to that god (whether they have the name in their title or not). I imagine there could even be a Braxnorian knight of Unaxio.
    That's kinda cool. The God Unaxio ! And I that idea Bob.. I'm warming more to these guys now ... You should be on the design team.